Fedor in a nutshell, GOAT human being

alexxx

In the Mix
@Brown
Reaction score
[YT]qdcyhC0OJ80[/YT]

let the haters hate man, GOAT person

I disagree. His body fat percentage is too high, thus he is not keeping himself in proper shape, increasing his risk for a number of medical conditions and shortening his lifespan. I kid, I kid...

He always has handled himself with courtesy and respect.

Seems to be a genuinely good person.

There has never been such a terrifying fighter packed into such a friendly, calm, chubby body.

I still miss watching his magic in the ring :(

He's the New Adam, what we all should look and behave like had not our forefathers sinned against the JGB.

Great quote, but the music made it harder to hear and the Bible quotes were unnecessary.

War Fedor!!!!

The way I felt every single time he fought was amazing, the excitement, the chill, I really miss that

I disagree. His body fat percentage is too high, thus he is not keeping himself in proper shape, increasing his risk for a number of medical conditions and shortening his lifespan. I kid, I kid...

He always has handled himself with courtesy and respect.

LOL I know you're joking but optimal body fat percentage is closer to Fedor's levels than the guys who have six packs.

Actually Sherdog needs to bring "The Heavyweights" back because "UFC Discussion" doesnt cut it

something like....

The Heavyweights Discuss UFC, former WEC and former Pride events and Fedor here.

Back