• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fedor has fought more current top 10 HWs than Cain

I'm babbling? What is unreasonable about what I wrote?

Yes saying that Cain is the new GOAT is blasphemy, not just an insult to Fedor.

I say the same to people who call Weidman the new MW GOAT, which is retarded.

Anderson defended his belt 10 f*cking times and beat 16 top 10 fighters in weight classes he fought in.

Weidman isn't even close to that.

I'm also defending Cain vs idiots who think that him beating JDS and BF 2x each is somehow a bad thing. Idiotic.

Please dont take this the wrong way

But something must be fucking wrong with you if you get emotional when a total stranger says a fighter besides Fedor is GOAT.

So when someone says Jones, GSP, Aldo, Cain are GOAT, you get offended and take that as an insult to Fedor? lololololol

You would get worked up if I say Fedor is GOAT of a ring fighting only...wouldn't you? you crazy motherfucker.

Do you really not see how messed up you are in the head? lol

Out of his prime? He was 34, one of the least hit HWs ever, and was coming off some of his biggest victories of his career and hadn't looked better.

In fact, many many people were saying he shouldn't be fighting Werdum, that he should be fighting Overeem.

It wasn't until after Fedor was outclassed like an amateur in 63 seconds that the 'past prime' excuses started to come up.

It's no surprise that he was absolutely dominated once he started consistently fighting top competition. He was fighting guys like Ogawa and Goodridge consistently lol that's as if Cain were fighting Rosholt, Palelei, and Shawn Jordan types.

Fedor and his management weren't even confident enough in him to have him face a WWE wrestler... if that's not sad, I honestly don't know what is.

I don't even want to take the time to bring up Fedor's opponents' records/wins because it's absolutely embarrassing. Many of them are Japanese pro-wrestlers, kickboxers that never accomplished shit in MMA, or older one-dimensional fighters.

Dude isn't even in the top 3 rankings for "most top wins in MMA history"

How does anyone even get past one line of the dog shit that this monkey writes?

Anyone?

If Fedor fans are going to shit on Anderson fans, expect the same to be done to Fedor, sir.

See, I feel bad because you don't ever bash Anderson. So take this as being directed towards morons like Claude, Faustian, MikeyLan, etc.

At least you admit to simply shitting on Fedor with your posts.

Props to you for admitting it.

Please dont take this the wrong way

But something must be fucking wrong with you if you get emotional when a total stranger says a fighter besides Fedor is GOAT.

So when someone says Jones, GSP, Aldo, Cain are GOAT, you get offended and take that as an insult to Fedor? lololololol

You would get worked up if I say Fedor is GOAT of a ring fighting only...wouldn't you? you crazy motherfucker.

Do you really not see how messed up you are in the head? lol

He lives vicariously through Fedor. He literally made a thread here where he swapped Fedor's head onto his body, and decided to show the forum. That's not healthy.

Fedor doesn't even know he exists, but Kiki is dedicated to defending his honor online.

I'm babbling? What is unreasonable about what I wrote?

Yes saying that Cain is the new GOAT is blasphemy, not just an insult to Fedor.

I say the same to people who call Weidman the new MW GOAT, which is retarded.

Anderson defended his belt 10 f*cking times and beat 16 top 10 fighters in weight classes he fought in.

Weidman isn't even close to that.

I'm also defending Cain vs idiots who think that him beating JDS and BF 2x each is somehow a bad thing. Idiotic.

Oh, that's a measuring stick?

Fedor defended his belt 3 times in PRIDE. Cain will have 3 defenses if he wins Saturday.

Aldo has 9. Jones 8. GSP 9 times.

FFS, you like to babble.

Anyways, yea you proved my point. Fedor fans get rustled when people say someone besides Fedor is GOAT. LMAO

I think its pretty funny that if someone says Cain is GOAT, you take that as a bash on Fedor.

Dont you think that is a little silly?

And yet you get rustled when someone discusses the topic of Cain vs Fedor for GOAT HW on a ..... Fight Discussion board.

Stop pretending you're smart; sit down, and pay attention.

How come you couldn't refute any of his facts?

For one, in his first line, he says that Fedor had never looked better. Most educated MMA fans would say that Fedor started to decline around 2007.

It's the fact that RedHawks100 doesn't give in the slightest bit that makes replying to him futile. Most people would admit that Fedor, Cain, and Anderson are great fighters. However, he chooses to shit on Fedor - period.

You can rip on Conor for acting like an absolute joker.

You can slag on Silva for being arrogant and disrespectful in the cage (now roids)

You can hammer Jones for having a pretty shitty character inside and outside the cage

You can russtle some jimmies calling gsp a boring fighter

But seriously..how the fuck do people constantly knock on Fedor? Over his fans? That's absolutely a retarded thing to do.

If its a fanboy war thats going on then I'm ridin with the Spider. But I do look forward to the day where we can all praise and appreciate the GOATs the way they should be. Tearing down the greats does nothing but tear down your sport.

MMA is relatively young but with guys like Anderson, Fedor, Jones, GSP and potentially Aldo, Cain, maybe Weidman down the road there is a pretty rich history of greatness in this sport and it should be honored by fans.

With that said tho, Anderson is GOAT.

Urgh, lets give a rest. Fedor is the ring/full pride rules GOAT, Silva is likely the cage/unified GOAT (at least arguable w/ GSP).

Just appreciate you got to see them.

I feel like I'm in the minority that likes Jones, Fedor and Silva.

If its a fanboy war thats going on then I'm ridin with the Spider. But I do look forward to the day where we can all praise and appreciate the GOATs the way they should be. Tearing down the greats does nothing but tear down your sport.

MMA is relatively young but with guys like Anderson, Fedor, Jones, GSP and potentially Aldo, Cain, maybe Weidman down the road there is a pretty rich history of greatness in this sport and it should be honored by fans.

With that said tho, Anderson is GOAT.

Great post...until the end. :icon_twis

LOL! Fedor never got tapped by Japanese journeyman! Anderson is #3, GSP is #2, and Fedor is #1!

No respect for Conor McGregor!

You should also check out Scott Blevins. He was nearing GOAT status at the time he ran afoul of the law. You can see him kicking ass on YouTube.

That's what happens when 8 guys in the top 10 exist the division within a couple years.

It's not like when Fujita and 40+ Mark Coleman were top 10 at heavyweight lol.

Fujita had a top 5 win over undefeated Mark Kerr.

Bisping had no top wins and he was ranked top 5 :icon_idea

See the difference?

Back