Media Fedor gives Handy a big KISS

sBxRsPc.gif

Cool both are legends. Fedor would have destroyed him if they would have fought back in the day
Well, yes, that was the consensus while their fight was happening almost for sure and they had these weirdly sweaty photo shoots.
Fedor takes it 8 or 9 times out of 10 (especially with PRIDE rules & ring)

Not really polite to keep bringing it up every thread though; and point is they never fought, so that's also kind of a "weird flex" situation on top o' that.

Both legends, they almost fought but it fell over, and Dana is still smug about it...

Anyway, nice kiss, don't remember that one

Well, yes, that was the consensus while their fight was happening almost for sure and they had these weirdly sweaty photo shoots.
Fedor takes it 8 or 9 times out of 10 (especially with PRIDE rules & ring)

Not really polite to keep bringing it up every thread though; and point is they never fought, so that's also kind of a "weird flex" situation on top o' that.

Both legends, they almost fought but it fell over, and Dana is still smug about it...

Anyway, nice kiss, don't remember that one
I agree with this. I hespect of Handy enough not to remind everyone in every thread that Fedor would have beaten him easily.

I think prime for prime Fedor would have definitely been a huge favorite. Strikeforce Fedor would have had his hands full with the Randy who beat Gonzaga. That Randy could have definitely created some problems for the sloppinest and least dedicated version of Fedor from Strikeforce.

But there's no need to shit on a legend like Randy.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back