• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fedor Emelianenko vs Kazuyuki Fujita

Amorak

The Possession of Anything Begins in the Mind
@Green
Reaction score
Fedor's famous zombie dance =D

Got rocked

Picked up and tossed

Still knocked his opponent senseless

And choked the life out of him

Fedor GOAT

fedor_alex_putin_vandam_beslusconi.jpg

Damn, Fujita was a beast. In his prime, I think he would beat most current UFC hws. I will always be a fan.

Damn, Fujita was a beast. In his prime, I think he would beat most current UFC hws. I will always be a fan.

lol no.
he was a can like most of fedors pride opponents and he'd get beat the living shit out of him by rothwell.

lol no.
he was a can like most of fedors pride opponents and he'd get beat the living shit out of him by rothwell.

he was? He was ranked top 10 by most magazines at the moment, and had some pretty impressive fights... and calling him a can is just silly. He is the best Japanese HW in the history of the sport. If you had lived at that time, you wouldn't have been so ignorant. Sometimes it is better to not reply if you don't know who a fighter is.

he was? He was ranked top 10 by most magazines at the moment, and had some pretty impressive fights... and calling him a can is just silly. He is the best Japanese HW in the history of the sport. If you had lived at that time, you wouldn't have been so ignorant. Sometimes it is better to not reply if you don't know who a fighter is.

he'd get absolutely wrecked by most current hws

lol no.

He wrestle fucked Bob Sapp when he was training and taking fighting seriously. Idiot

Bruh...everyone knows the UFC had the top HWs like Justin Eilers (RIP) at that time.

lol no.
while I donno about saying he would beat current top fighters, he was certainly not a can by any means.. fujita had/has a legit skill set and is insanely durable might not of been champ quality but he was a tough fight for anyone in the world at that point in MMA.

Back