"Fedor ducked the ufc"

Then Fedor got brutally exposed when he got finished 3 times in a row

He was a sheep getting devoured by real competition when it came down to it
What was your account before this,clearly banned for Anti-Fedor rhetoric.
What was it that happened,had Fedor crushed someone you put all your futile hopes in on his road to glory to the valley of the king of kings?
Or did you simply miss out of his era entirely by being oblivious and ignorant to the world shaping miracle works that Fedor presented,that you only knew about in hindsight?

Look most of us wanted to see Fedor in the ufc, but this myth that he ducked the top guys by fighting elsewhere is exactly that. After leaving pride he fought Lindland, Choi, then he fought two top HWs in Arlovski and Sylvia before going to Strikeforce.

At that point in time, the top hw in the ufc was Brock Lesnar. A guy that went on to go 5-3-1 in his mma career. Lesnar is not an ATG or goat contender in the hw division. Just a footnote. Cain and JDS had not risen to the top of the ufc at this time

When Fedor opted for Strikeforce over the ufc, they had the following in their hw division: Arlovski, Reem, Bigfoot, Rogers, Werdum. DC, Barnett, Kharitonov. You know, most of the top hws in the world at the time. I'm sure the goalposts will be moved to how poorly a past prime Fedor did in Strikeforce, but let's at least get one thing straight: Fedor chose the best hw division in the world and it isn't close at all.

He said he simply couldn't work for someone like dana white . Especially after all the shit dana spoke about him. I'm glad he never sign just off that principal.

What was it that happened,had Fedor crushed someone you put all your futile hopes in on his road to glory to the valley of the king of kings?
Or did you simply miss out of his era entirely by being oblivious and ignorant to the world shaping miracle works that Fedor presented,that you only knew about in hindsight?
No, but your essays are amusing

He simply isn't as good as some think he is, and blatantly ducked Reem.

That is all mate

He had horrible and possibly corrupt management at the time with M1, who refused to do anything until they were equal billed with the UFC, but the UFC would host the events. Fedor ended up leaving M1 and still chose not to try the UFC. Honestly if he gave it the shot he gave Strikeforce he might be in consideration as GOAT with Silva/GSP. Especially when Brock joined UFC they even caved into the ridiculous advertising and whatever M1 wanted and they were still rejected. Not sure why Fedor didn't go.

No, but your essays are amusing

He simply isn't as good as some think he is, and blatantly ducked Reem.

That is all mate
He is the GOAT,even above GSP,who holds down that status within the confines of the UFC. The greatest fighter I have EVER seen. The Reem wasnt good enough to be the world champion in 2010,and he hasnt been able to be the champion since. Mention him not in the pantheon of heroes.

i totally agree with this very smart and handsome ts. who has one of the best hairlines and gets all the womenz wet just looking at them. and he is one of the most kindest and loving people on sherdog. the real kindof guy to give you the shirt of his back if yours was ugly or got ripped. a real man for others. @Mike

but i do want to say, give lesnar some more props.

but i do want to say, give lesnar some more props.
Its a fight I wish we would have seen. I think going to strikeforce turned out to be a misstep

People who say "exposed!"and "ducking!" tend to have small penises,and live with their parents.

I dont know why this is,dont ask me,I dont make the rules.

Its a fight I wish we would have seen. I think going to strikeforce turned out to be a misstep
misstep or not. ufc would have just fucked fedor over and he had his own management and team that disagreed to the terms.. so it is what it is.

it would have been a great fight and fedor still had it back then. him vs brock or randy would have been our dream fights for the time.

This is the correct answer and now we get multiple threads a day from him spewing revisionist crap every time he gets a new idea. Fedor ducked. Whittaker's resume is better than Anderson Silva's. He even said Yoel Romero is the best MW of all time.

Reactions: HHJ
misstep or not. ufc would have just fucked fedor over and he had his own management and team that disagreed to the terms.. so it is what it is.

it would have been a great fight and fedor still had it back then. him vs brock or randy would have been our dream fights for the time.
The thing is,the Fedor who didnt overconfidently leap into Werdum's guard,was already on the decline,but still had all that incredible momentum of 30 wins in a row. The post Werdum Fedor was definitley not the same,as usual with someone who goes a very long time without losing.

Still the GOD though

This is the correct answer and now we get multiple threads a day from him spewing revisionist crap every time he gets a new idea. Fedor ducked. Whittaker's resume is better than Anderson Silva's. He even said Yoel Romero is the best MW of all time.
The guy is a midnight golfer of the highest order.

The thing is,the Fedor who didnt overconfidently leap into Werdum's guard,was already on the decline,but still had all that incredible momentum of 30 wins in a row. The post Werdum Fedor was definitley not the same,as usual with someone who goes a very long time without losing.

Still the GOD though
totally agree.

fedor was on motivated bj levels imo.

he was on the decline but he was still leaps and bounds ahead. tbh i think if he had a smarter approach to werdum, he could have got the win. but he had a brainfart just like nog vs mir 2.

totally agree.

fedor was on motivated bj levels imo.

he was on the decline but he was still leaps and bounds ahead. tbh i think if he had a smarter approach to werdum, he could have got the win. but he had a brainfart just like nog vs mir 2.
Pretty much.
I think if he would have landed on Brock (He would have) Brock flips and flops around like against Cain,and gets finished.

No one would think about just punching a flying knee attempt out from the sky and send it hurtling aflame to the earth,but Fedor showed us all it could be done.

Had Fedor come to UFC he likely would have won a title at some point and it could very well have solidified his status as HW GOAT and potentially all time GOAT. Personally I think he only harmed himself by not coming, but it is what it is.

Back