"Fedor ducked the ufc"

i totally agree with this very smart and handsome ts. who has one of the best hairlines and gets all the womenz wet just looking at them. and he is one of the most kindest and loving people on sherdog. the real kindof guy to give you the shirt of his back if yours was ugly or got ripped. a real man for others. @Mike

but i do want to say, give lesnar some more props.
<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

PS: I'm a big Lesnar fan, ordered all his ppvs lol. Saw him live at wrestlemania too. He's not an ATG at hw though

<2>

PPS: Screw Cain for beating him AND JDS and then destroying his body doing retard stuff

<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

PS: I'm a big Lesnar fan, ordered all his ppvs lol. Saw him live at wrestlemania too. He's not an ATG at hw though

<2>

PPS: Screw Cain for beating him AND JDS and then destroying his body doing retard stuff
i know bro i know.

but he is a ufc all time great with defences over prime mir, carwin and winning the belt over prime randy.

only losses to mir and overeem arent bad. sure he didint have the tenure other fighters do but i mean, he spent his whole life after college trying nfl and being one of the biggest superstars in the WWE to only come to mma when he was god damn 30!!! he like romero i believe if they started mma at a way younger age, they would have been the best there ever was in there divisions (cept fedor at hw, but romero would have been the best middleweight that walked this earth and he would have killed prime anderson. and he would literally be the person that lowers the body of anderson into the grave if they faced eachother now)

Pretty much.
I think if he would have landed on Brock (He would have) Brock flips and flops around like against Cain,and gets finished.
that cain fight was sad. i think brock was dealing with his second bad bout of diverticulitis because it was coming on bad for the carwin fight.

tbh cain got lucky to beat a sick brock. i think healthy prime brock beats that overrated cain.

fedor kills prime cain too.

i know bro i know.

but he is a ufc all time great with defences over prime mir, carwin and winning the belt over prime randy.

only losses to mir and overeem arent bad. sure he didint have the tenure other fighters do but i mean, he spent his whole life after college trying nfl and being one of the biggest superstars in the WWE to only come to mma when he was god damn 30!!! he like romero i believe if they started mma at a way younger age, they would have been the best there ever was in there divisions (cept fedor at hw, but romero would have been the best middleweight that walked this earth and he would have killed prime anderson. and he would literally be the person that lowers the body of anderson into the grave if they faced eachother now)
I really wanted Jacare or Romero to be champ.

Stupid Whitaker.

:rustled:

Edit: lmao wrong thread. So tired buds

Last edited:
I really wanted Jacare or Romero to be champ.

Stupid Whitaker.

:rustled:
haha fuck you!!!

my syd boy whittaker is arguably the best middleweight ever that walked this planet!!!

even though i was rooting for romero vs whittaker both times, i come to find whittaker as one of the best there ever was. surely better than anderson that is for sure.

and tbh i think i picked jacare over whittaker but the kid keeps on surprising me!!

You are usually a decent poster so not sure if this is a pure troll thread.

Fedor didn’t duck the UFC. It was just 2 groups that couldn’t come to a deal that both parties liked. Sometimes that just happens in business.

if anyone thinks Fedor is or was scared of any other human being they are a moron. Fedor wouldn’t duck anyone. He fought the biggest and baddest in the sport including TRT Bigfoot who was probably 290 for that fight.

He is the GOAT,even above GSP,who holds down that status within the confines of the UFC. The greatest fighter I have EVER seen. The Reem wasnt good enough to be the world champion in 2010,and he hasnt been able to be the champion since. Mention him not in the pantheon of heroes.
Fedor isn't top 3

No one with any sense claims Fedor ducked the UFC

His unwillingness to fight Reem in Strikeforce was uncharacteristic though

wasnt his choice, it was his managers

haha fuck you!!!

my syd boy whittaker is arguably the best middleweight ever that walked this planet!!!

even though i was rooting for romero vs whittaker both times, i come to find whittaker as one of the best there ever was. surely better than anderson that is for sure.

and tbh i think i picked jacare over whittaker but the kid keeps on surprising me!!
I grew to respect Bobby quite a bit after those fights. But a small part of me will always be salty that he stopped my boy Jacare and my other boy Romero from being champs.

Anyone who still makes this argument in 2020 is either legit retarded or has no idea what they're talking about as they weren't watching MMA back then

From the early to mid 2000s, HWs who were a part of both orgs:

PRIDE: Fedor, Big Nog, Barnett, Mirko, Coleman, Sergei, Handleman, Aleks, Herring, Hunt, Werdum, Semmy, Alistair, Igor, Fujita, Kerr, Frye, Yoshida, Ibragim, Goodridge, Waterman, Valentinjin, Sperry, Zentsov, Ogawa, Atajev, Yvel, Kohsaka, Enson, Kondo, Assuerio, Erikson, Thompson, Nastula, Barreto

UFC: Arlovski, Sylvia, Couture, Murr, Monson, Pedro, Buentello, Eilers, Gan, Freeman, Marcio, Telligman, Janitor, Hoffman, Pete Williams, Vera

Then u had Ricco who was a tweener b/w both orgs in that time period

Fedor was def ducking Buentello and Ian Freeman IMO<FookIsThatGuy>

In the late 2000s the fighters in

Affliction/Strikeforce: Fedor, Werdum, DC, Reem, Barnett, Sergei, Sylvia, Arlovski, Rogers, Bigfoot, Rothwell, Monson, Rizzo, Del Rosario, Lavar, Yvel, Mo, Buentello, Shawn Jordan, Cole

UFC - JDS, Cain, Nog, Couture, Mirko, Bork, Murr, Gonzaga, Carwin, Hunt, Kongo, Struve, Schaub, Roy, Barry

Fact is when Fedor wasn't completely washed up he was always in the orgs with the best HW talent at that respective time

Best post of the day. Thank you Sir.

Everyone of his peers fought in the UFC....even Ryo who beat the goat in A.Silva fought in the org. Clearly Fedor ducked

I grew to respect Bobby quite a bit after those fights. But a small part of me will always be salty that he stopped my boy Jacare and my other boy Romero from being champs.
buds you know how much i love romero. and i really think romero won the second fight but missed weight.

seriously a third fight would kill them both. whittaker disloged romeros eye and romero nearly killed wittaker twice!! i mean, seriously the third fight would be a fight to the death!!!

buds you know how much i love romero. and i really think romero won the second fight but missed weight.

seriously a third fight would kill them both. whittaker disloged romeros eye and romero nearly killed wittaker twice!! i mean, seriously the third fight would be a fight to the death!!!
Whittaker and Romero 3 would be the most boring fight in MMA history

Both are subconsciously traumatized by each other lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back