Fedor did lose in his prime

Fedor wouldn't be able to see and he would probably be ko'd with ease in a street fight afterward.

That's not what would have happened, and you know it.

Fedor would wipe the blood of his face and KO Khosaka in under a minute. In the streets.

That's not what would have happened, and you know it.

Fedor would wipe the blood of his face and KO Khosaka in under a minute. In the streets.
Doctors and refs stop fights for a reason when such cuts are inflicted , are you a doctor or a referee? That's what I thought.

To toyishi kohsoka and thats a fact. You may pretend that it doesn’t count but its a fact that kohsoka threw a punch and it caused a fight ending cut on Fedor and the official decision was a TKO victory for kohsoka. If the fight continued, fedor would not been able to fight effectively and he would have been KO’d for real . If fedor was as good as fanboys say he was, he would have dodged or blocked the strike cleanly and not been tagged by the elbow.

Fedor had started his pro MMA career earlier in that same year. Since when has 1 year as a pro considered as fighter's prime? LOL. Epic fail.

Last edited:
Fedor had started his pro MMA career earlier in that same year. Since when has the 1 year as a pro considered as fighter's prime? LOL. Epic fail.
he was like 22 athletic prime, but yet when he loses in his early 30's hes now past prime is the guy never prime?

Doctors and refs stop fights for a reason when such cuts are inflicted , are you a doctor or a referee? That's what I thought.

You're shifting the goal poasts. You said "street fight". In which there are no doctors.

In case you're referring to the actual fight, Fedor was hit with an illegal elbow, so by following the rules, Fedor should have won that fight by DQ. And he would have, had it not been a tournament.

he was like 22 athletic prime, but yet when he loses in his early 30's hes now past prime is the guy never prime?

Dude, just drop it. There has never been anyone claiming a fighter is in his prime as his first year as a pro, that's just impossible. Only 22 year of age doesn't help the argument either, it just makes it worse.

And yes he had a prime, it lasted about 5 years around 2002-2007, but that is just my personal opinion. Most people would say to you it lasted longer, but no-one would think it started before 2002.

You're shifting the goal poasts. You said "street fight". In which there are no doctors.

In case you're referring to the actual fight, Fedor was hit with an illegal elbow, so by following the rules, Fedor should have won that fight by DQ. And he would have, had it not been a tournament.
he would lose a street fight or fight in the ring because the bleeding would affect his vision, that's why it was stopped. You can't argue against that because you are not a doctor or ref, just some angry fat fanboy. It was an accidental elbow, fedor put himself in the path of it.

he would lose a street fight or fight in the ring because the bleeding would affect his vision, that's why it was stopped. You can't argue against that because you are not a doctor or ref, just some angry fat fanboy. It was an accidental elbow, fedor put himself in the path of it.

I'm not angry nor a fratboy. Please stop it with the insults or I'm gonna have to report you.

This is pretty weak stuff. Posts in a public forum his controversial opinion he knows will get the fanboys going, then "dont @ me" like a little kid taking its toy and running away to hide
I said dont @ me, whats so hard to understand? dickhead

To toyishi kohsoka and thats a fact. You may pretend that it doesn’t count but its a fact that kohsoka threw a punch and it caused a fight ending cut on Fedor and the official decision was a TKO victory for kohsoka. If the fight continued, fedor would not been able to fight effectively and he would have been KO’d for real . If fedor was as good as fanboys say he was, he would have dodged or blocked the strike cleanly and not been tagged by the elbow.
it was an elbow. and elbows were illegal. you fail.

Fedor had a 31 fight winning streak dispatching 6 UFC champions (former and future) in the process. By then his prime ended regardless of age that many MMA fights takes it’s toll. Few in the conversation of GOAT have fought that many times and none did it w/o a loss.

it was an elbow. and elbows were illegal. you fail.
Kohsoka was intending to throw a punch but fedor put himself in front of tge path of elbow during the movement. Fedor lost the fight regardless as the record shows.

Fedor was so shook by the TK destruction that he waited 5 years for the rematch so he could get a win over a past prime TK.

Tk also was soundly beaten in a rematch fedor bless

Btw I'm ok with your opinion as long as you count Hamill's win over Jones and Anderson Anderson Silva loss in Japan as in their prime losses too.

Anderson Silva's losses in Japan actually were in his prime though.

He was 29 years old and 14-2 when he got scissored by Ryo Chonan.

Fedor was dominated by werdum at 32...

With how many mma,judo,and combat sambo fights to his credit by that point?

In the year 2000 alone fedor competed 6 times in judo,4 times in MMA,and medaled in Combat Sambo.........that's 1 years time.

Age isnt just the factor in Athletic Primes its wear and tear and genetics on how fast you regress there is no magic age.Athletic Primes can range from 26-33 depending on genetics amongst other variables.

Anderson Silva's losses in Japan actually were in his prime though.

He was 29 years old and 14-2 when he got scissored by Ryo Chonan.

He was young but I'd argue he flourished under unified rules and in a cage surpassing his skills in PRIDE.but I fully agree compared to the other 2 examples his loss was legit.

There are no doctors in street fights, so that's a pretty lame argument.

Yeah wtf is that guy even saying?

In a street fight you fight til someone is unconscious or verbally submits....

That argument was obviously not thought through.

Back