Fedor, Cruz and Aldo are the clear P4P top 3 MMA fighters in history

Because in my opinion Fedor and Aldo are way ahead in the "greatest" discussion.
He's 22-1, avenged his only loss twice over, has 10 top 10 wins, hasn't lost in 9 years, and returned after 3 ACL surgeries to take his belt back that he never lost.

He's 22-1, avenged his only loss twice over, has 10 top 10 wins, hasn't lost in 9 years, and returned after 3 ACL surgeries to take his belt back that he never lost.
And in my opinion he shouldn't be in this discussion, he is a great fighter and the best BW ever but for me he isn't there yet. And yes he lost his belt, 2 years without being able to defend it once will do that to you.

And in my opinion he shouldn't be in this discussion, he is a great fighter and the best BW ever but for me he isn't there yet. And yes he lost his belt, 2 years without being able to defend it once will do that to you.
Show us on the doll where Cruz touched you.

When you look at their skillset, fight IQ, their understanding of the sport and resume these three are way above anyone else in the history of MMA.

They're the only 3 viable GOAT candidates. Mighty Mouse hasn't convinced me yet and he's fighting in a division with a non-existent talent pool. Don't even mention the roided cheaters because they don't deserve to be in this prestigious discussion.

Cruz is a great technical fighter, a very intelligent man who was able to adapt the movement and footwork of the great Willie Pep to MMA. Even this crippled version of Cruz who returned after horrible injury problems was able to school TJ and Faber. I don't like his personality but he is a legit fighter.

Aldo's run in a stacked division was unparalleled, his loss to Conor doesn't diminish that. Anyone can have a bad day or make a mistake. Let's see how the rematch goes before making judgements. Because of that one loss Aldo has suddenly become the most underrated fighter here.

I don't need to even talk about Fedor because any real MMA fan knows everything.
WTF! GSP above all!!!!!

Normal account? Do you think my acc is fake because I don't have more than 17 fucking thousand posts like you do?
Uh oh, do you need a safe space?

UFC_Champs_2.jpg

2 thirds of that picture is PED.

There's a consensus, and its Fedor/Andy/GSP as the top three. whatever order you choose, its not been debatable for years now until Jones.

MM is okn quite a run, and Cruz beats everyone atbhis weight, but I doubt Cruz can sustain excellence like GSP did against a very good WW division or give us the moments Silva did (Leben flawless victory, annihilation of Rich, Forrest KO) or be the dominant force for ten years like Fedor.

I know Dan Henderson's name, and whats he's done. At the end of the day Fedor still lost to a pumped up Middleweight (as well as others), and didn't bother to try to avenge losses like GSP.
You act like Fedor has to prove to you that he's the greatest. Go look up who GSP thinks is the greatest of all time. I'll wait...

You act like Fedor has to prove to you that he's the greatest. Go look up who GSP thinks is the greatest of all time. I'll wait...
I don't care. Go bitch at someone else. I will never agree with you or any other Fedor fans that think he's the GOAT.

I don't care. Go bitch at someone else. I will never agree with you or any other Fedor fans that think he's the GOAT.
So you won't agree with GSP either then? Ok, hope your new account lasts longer than your old ones

So you won't agree with GSP either then? Ok, hope your new account lasts longer than your old ones
George can view Fedor how ever he wants. Sadly for you I don't have to agree with him. Anderson held BJ in very high regard as well. Does that make BJ better than Anderson? No it doesn't. Anyway I'm done, and you can go whine to someone else.

George can view Fedor how ever he wants. Sadly for you I don't have to agree with him. Anderson held BJ in very high regard as well. Does that make BJ better than Anderson? No it doesn't. Anyway I'm done, and you can go whine to someone else.
<mma1>you sound like this right now

Back