Fedor, Cruz and Aldo are the clear P4P top 3 MMA fighters in history

Not one time did i say he was past his prime. He went 10 years undefeated in the HW division and he got subbed by the greatest MMA HW jiu-jitsu player of all time, no shame in that.

It's not like he was in his athletic prime and got KO'd by a LW that got a title shot by winning a reality show... Avenged or not, it still happened and it's a worse loss than anything Fedor has on his record
I put that in general because a lot of people jump to that excuse. Anyway I already mentioned that GSP avenged his losses. If you wanna keep holding that against GSP then did I mention that Fedor got KOed by MW.

Aldo for sure. I wouldn't put Cruz or Fedor in there. Aldo GSP and Jones for me. Also Cruz didn't do anything close to "schooling" TJ and arguably lost to him.

I got what you meant by the Hallman comment, but that is literally his only claim to fame. It's ridiculous to even compare the two.

And it's just clear that Liddell is your favorite fighter. He's never been the consensus #1 LHW, he was the champ of the B level division, his title reign consisted of Randy x2, Tito, Jeremy Horn, and Babalu.

At the time, he was the face of the UFC, I'll give you that, but to put him in your top 10 all time fighters over 3 guys in the same division with better resumes. I just can't even understand your logic

Lol I actually don't like Chuck that much. You are making a lot of assumptions about me. I try to be unbiased and rank guys where I feel they deserve.

My favorite fighter of all time is Anderson Silva and I ranked him behind Fedor because I feel Fedor had the more impressive career. My second favorite fighter is probably Wanderlei. I also support pretty much anyone from a Bjj background because BJJ is my first love, before even mma.

I'm far too lazy to put their resumes side by side here, but if you were to list the resumes of chuck, wand, shogun and Rampage I think you will see that my opinion on chuck at least has some merit, even if you don't agree with it. Yes, PRIDE was stronger than the UFC at each of their respective primes. However, I will list some of Chucks wins here so you can see he was hardly beating cans.

Pele
Jeff Monson (a heavyweight former #1 contender in the ufc)
Randleman - former champ
Metzger
Bustamante - former champ
Amar Suloev
Vitor - former champ
Babalu ×2
Randy Couture ×2 - former two divison champ
Tito ×2 - former champ
Wanderlei - former champ
Overeem - former champ

He may have been fighting mainly in the ufc but that's an elite fuckin list of wins. A few of those guys beat Wanderlei. A few of those other guys are on Wandys list of wins. A few of those guys were heavyweight champions or #1 contenders and Chuck was a 205er.

I'll put that resume up against almost anyone.

How the hell does Cruz figure up there? Sorry he's had a lot of injuries, but he just hasn't been around enough to begin putting him in their class.

I put that in general because a lot of people jump to that excuse. Anyway I already mentioned that GSP avenged his losses. If you wanna keep holding that against GSP then did I mention that Fedor got KOed by MW.

His name is Dan Henderson, you know the guy that was in your top 10 of all time list. Unless you meant Benson Henderson because you think he has a great resume of wins...

Lol I actually don't like Chuck that much. You are making a lot of assumptions about me. I try to be unbiased and rank guys where I feel they deserve.

My favorite fighter of all time is Anderson Silva and I ranked him behind Fedor because I feel Fedor had the more impressive career. My second favorite fighter is probably Wanderlei. I also support pretty much anyone from a Bjj background because BJJ is my first love, before even mma.

I'm far too lazy to put their resumes side by side here, but if you were to list the resumes of chuck, wand, shogun and Rampage I think you will see that my opinion on chuck at least has some merit, even if you don't agree with it. Yes, PRIDE was stronger than the UFC at each of their respective primes. However, I will list some of Chucks wins here so you can see he was hardly beating cans.

Pele
Randleman - former champ
Metzger
Amar Suloev
Vitor - former champ
Babalu ×2
Tito ×2 - former champ
Wanderlei - former champ
Overeem - former champ

He may have been fighting mainly in the ufc but that's an elite fuckin list of wins. A few of those guys beat Wanderlei. A few of those other guys are on Wandys list of wins. A few of those guys were heavyweight champions or #1 contenders and Chuck was a 205er.

So you're saying that you'll use Chuck's entire career when you boost his resume but not anyone else's?

Pele
Randleman - former champ
Metzger
Amar Suloev
Vitor - former champ
Babalu ×2
Tito ×2 - former champ
Wanderlei - former champ
Overeem - former champ

Shogun-
Rampage- former champ
Lil Nog x2
Overeem x2- former champ
Arona
Randleman- former champ
Coleman- former champ
Forrest- former champ
Chuck Liddell- former champ
Machida- former champ (should be x2)
Vera

Now Rampage
Chuck Liddell x2- former champ
Dan Henderson- former 2 division champ
Igor Vovchanchyn
Bustamante- former champ
Linland
Arona
Randleman- former champ
Wanderlei- former champ
Jardine
Machida
Ninja- I think he lost the fight

I'll take those 2 over Chuck, and I don't even have to show Wanderlei's resume.

Last edited:
How come? Look at his resume, look at his skills. What else does he need to do?

Get some good wins.

Stay healthy.

Win in dominant fashion.

He is good at what he does but imo he lost to tj and that is his standout win besides faber II.

Aldo>GSP.

GSP has the most overrated resume in MMA history. All his "big" wins were either one dimensional fighters (Hardy, Hughes, Kos, Fitch, Alves) or Blown up LWs (Serra, Bj, Shark)...the first person he faced who could wrestle and strike (Hendricks) sent him to retirement. Even fighters like Condit and Diaz have very little wrestling and TDD to truly be considered well rounded.

Last edited:
UFC_Champs_2.jpg
I was there live :)
This picture is pure goat

Where is the still active Fedor during the usada era?? Oh right, taking fixed fights in his own promotion. How is it that a guy who has only accomplished good things be so celebrated? Fedor refused to fight the best, stayed where peds are nearly over the counter and got destroyed multiple times in his mid 30's!! Cmon people
what he does now is irrelevant regarding his past accomplishement, I personnally think he should retire. what he has accomplished at the time was GOAT material in my opinion (so do GSP and anderson, I personnally think his is better) and at the time he fought the best in the world (why do you say he refused to? ) and beat them at their own game and had a 10 year streak which is hard cause you always have accidents (like GSP serra or andy's leg)

His name is Dan Henderson, you know the guy that was in your top 10 of all time list. Unless you meant Benson Henderson because you think he has a great resume of wins...
I know Dan Henderson's name, and whats he's done. At the end of the day Fedor still lost to a pumped up Middleweight (as well as others), and didn't bother to try to avenge losses like GSP.

I know Dan Henderson's name, and whats he's done. At the end of the day Fedor still lost to a pumped up Middleweight (as well as others), and didn't bother to try to avenge losses like GSP.
So now that Bones has been proven to be a fraud, silva has been exposed for both being crap and a cheater, GSP is the poster child for anti fedor fans?

GSP benefited from the pre-USADA era joke testing, most of his game revolved around having the advantages that PEDs give you, ie. the explosiveness and strength. Technique wise he was abysmal, he was beaten up like a bitch by an unsophisticated brawler like Hendricks who only has overhands. His face was all busted up. He got beat into submission by fucking Serra FFS. Cruz would never get hit so much by someone like Hendricks. As I said, if they were the same weight even with PEDs GSP would be easy prey for Cruz, he's the kind of fighter Cruz looks the best against.
Spot on. GSP was obviously on "something" with his insane cardio and being able to do constant takedowns on great wrestlers for 5 rounds straight without losing any steam. His physique, including his mild gynecomastia are telling as well.

So now that Bones has been proven to be a fraud, silva has been exposed for both being crap and a cheater, GSP is the poster child for anti fedor fans?
Most if not all high-level athletes are on something, if you think otherwise you are a moron. Jones and Silva are still all time greats. I'm talking about GSP because the TS as well as others keep trying to trash him.

Cruz doesn't even deserve to be in the same sentence as Fedor and Aldo.

Back