Fedor coming back and winning the UFC belt

Yes. Probably won't happen but it would hit me right in the feels.

Absolutely*, and I can sherdog from here "Fedor fought cans in PRIDE, and now that the UFC HW division turned into washed-ups he finally came and crushed them. McGregor real GOAT."

*it wouldn't be the greatest moment of MMA, but the greatest moment of the UFC most likely.

It would be the greatest moment in MMA history but unfortunately, "It Ain't Gonna Happen!"

5 resounding yeses before someone says he won't... Not bad sherdog. That'd be craaazyy

It would secure a pretty much untouchable legacy for him. If mma sticks around for a hundred years he would be the jack Dempsey, babe ruth, pele, etc of the sport.

Without a doubt. Would solidify himself as the greatest of all time.

One can dream of a day were both machida and fedor are champs at thr same time again. And both put in a few succesful defences and retire. You never know considering some of tr crazy stuff weve seen so far like werdum, lawler, dis anjos, arlovski, and so many oters.

One can dream of a day were both machida and fedor are champs at thr same time again. And both put in a few succesful defences and retire. You never know considering some of tr crazy stuff weve seen so far like werdum, lawler, dis anjos, arlovski, and so many oters.

I'll never count out Machida until he starts declining. Rockhold was an unfortunate loss but the Dragon will bounce back. He could beat Vitor or Souza based on his style and experience. His counter striking is still one of the best in MMA.

I'm barely drunk and thread title brought me to tears.. Sooo I'm gonna say yes.

Back