Fedor coming back and winning the UFC belt

Absolutely. If he could back and win the title, he'd be escalated into GOAT status.

we can only dream

Would be epic though

Would be epic. Imagine if he wins the HW belt then Jon Jones comes back and Fedor wins a super fight, then retires for good.

Is he still the WAMAA champ?I like the idea of that belt. very cool.

Yeap. He'd achieve double GOAT status.

That would be amazing.

no, just youre own personal homoerotic fantasy

get off his nuts
its way over and maybe never was

One of the greatest moments for sure, but he'll probably end up losing and hurt his legacy. I'd rather not see him come back.

That's like saying MJ hurt his legacy by playing on the Wizards

Nope.

And he was still fun to watch.

No doubt about it, it would be the best moment so far.

Absofuckinglutely

Yepity Yep Yep

It would send many Fedor naysayers into a deep, dark and most isolated form of depression.

no way. c'mon folks, it's WAY too fucking late for this to mean what all his fanboys want it to mean.

too long overdue. He didn't care enough to try and make it happen when it mattered. Doesn't give a shit about his fans.

Fedor = zero fucks given besides getting paid.

cry about it.

Without a doubt.

But Dana will be a honest man with better hair than KJ Noons before that happens.

No, him coming back and getting K.O'd by Brendan Schaub would. I'd laugh my fucking ass off.

no way. c'mon folks, it's WAY too fucking late for this to mean what all his fanboys want it to mean.

too long overdue. He didn't care enough to try and make it happen when it mattered. Doesn't give a shit about his fans.

cry about it.

I myself being a fan of the man, wanted him to stay retired. Just to answer back.

And new is just a matter of time for the hw div.

cry about it.

0d0.jpg

Yes, It'd be epic.

That said this only be possible if he trains out of a modern day gym with an actual cage in it, with good sparring partners etc. Otherwise he wouldnt be able to handle the style Cain and stipe present even if he is otherwise able to beat AA, Arlovski and JDS.

I myself being a fan of the man, wanted him to stay retired. Just to answer back.

I enjoyed his fights. I always thought he'd lose if he joined a sanctioned org with some wrestlers that had some sub defense...NEVER thought he'd lose like he did.

A reasonable Fedor fan is a rare thing. Kudos. Somebody that doesn't want to see a hero get further besmirched.

Back