Crime Federal Appeals Court Overturned Boston Marathon Bombers Death Sentence.

As long as he spends the rest of his natural life behind bars, I'm okay with it.

Getting rid of the death penalty always is in societies that also legalize gay marriage, cross dressing, interracial marriage.
That's an interesting take. Do you have an actual source for that?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/boston...tence-overturned-boston-marathon-bombing/amp/

On the grounds that the jury was "biased", what a bunch of shit! I'm very sparing on what I'd use the death penalty for, but killing three and maiming another 260 definitely checks all of the boxes. Never forget that they gave this human waste a glamour shot Rolling Stone cover as well.

Lol you’re an idiot.

Him rotting in that concrete cell with zero human contact for the next 60 years in Supermax ADX Colorado is waaaaaaaaay better than 20 years on death row (which apparently is the best place to be in jail......minus the end, of course) and then a quick painless death.

Fk that.

Even better that he was a 20 year old rather than 50-60 year old. He’s gonna be there for a looooong time.

And if he had he been arrested as a minor, illegally detained, held without trial for years, and coerced into a confession, all in violation of international law on due process and the treatment of juveniles, that payout would be rightful so as to keep governments from breaking the law with impunity.

JFC, I haven't weighed in on this moronic conservative talking point before, but it's pretty remarkable how much you guys outright despise the law and will look for any opportunity to shit on governments for following it. As if you guys want a country in which the government can detain, torture, and hold people indefinitely if they are suspected of being a terrorist. And, worst of all, you've all repeated this "Trudeau paid $10 million to a terrorist because racismzzz" line so many times that a lot of people just take it as accurate and truthful.

You are my favorite poster when it comes to domestic policy.

Nice I’m happy to pay for his meals, eater and other cost of living.

good luck with trusting judges on security issues

And if he had he been arrested as a minor, illegally detained, held without trial for years, and coerced into a confession, all in violation of international law on due process and the treatment of juveniles, that payout would be rightful so as to keep governments from breaking the law with impunity.

JFC, I haven't weighed in on this moronic conservative talking point before, but it's pretty remarkable how much you guys outright despise the law and will look for any opportunity to shit on governments for following it. As if you guys want a country in which the government can detain, torture, and hold people indefinitely if they are suspected of being a terrorist. And, worst of all, you've all repeated this "Trudeau paid $10 million to a terrorist because racismzzz" line so many times that a lot of people just take it as accurate and truthful.

How many grenades have you thrown at American troops? Don't you want to get rich?

No need to be too salty dudes

40 years in pokey will make him regret every decision he ever made.

Its a Fate worse that death imo.

And richly deserved.

Y'all some crazy motherfuckers sometimes. Dude is facing 60 years and you're upset because we haven't killed him yet?

If I'm facing life without parole, just kill me. Better than spending the majority of my natural life in a fuckin box.

Back