Feb 8. Whats on

Cheers my friend, I will watch Rigo Solis for sure

Funnily enough though people have pointed out that they haven't been consistent with this in the past. Jessie Vargas got a shot at the vacant WBO after losing to Bradley, and Antonio Nieves got a shot against Inoue after losing to Nikolai Potapov.

Oh man, I’ve given up on any consistency or fairness in boxing. I believe there’s corruption and backhanders to an extent, but more it’s such a mess that no one can really keep on top of it.

Oh man, I’ve given up on any consistency or fairness in boxing. I believe there’s corruption and backhanders to an extent, but more it’s such a mess that no one can really keep on top of it.
Same. I was just pointing it out.

Especially when WBO are dealing with Warren or Arum lol

Well, if this whole boxing coaching thing doesn’t work out, Dom has a solid back up career lined up.
"He's trending now on Twitter, 'cause she's a babysitter. Yeah, maybe she's much younger, but she's got a vicious tongue, yeah" fucking nonce <Lmaoo>

Whatever happens today in boxing, nothing will outshine this.

Don’t know what that’s about, but not the worst thing I’ve ever heard.......Cringey as fuck, but I’ve heard worse on the radio :(

Don’t know what that’s about, but not the worst thing I’ve ever heard.......Cringey as fuck, but I’ve heard worse on the radio :(
I think it's the content that's worse. Dominic Ingle (son of Brendan Ingle, trainer of Kid Galahad, BJS, Kell Brook, etc.) has decided to make a song about Eddie Hearn.

Here's the Anthony Yarde fight if anyone wants to waste 8 minutes of their life. Warning that it's filmed on a phone camera, and the guy misses a lot of the exchanges.

Back