Social FBI probed whether Trump was secretly working for Russia in 2017

Same lame thinking as @Trotsky just posted in another thread.

"If you don't think like me, you're stupid and crazy". You're embarrassing yourselves debating like that. You're not that special to make those kinds of assumptions.

That wasn't what I said. I said that voting based on hurt ego when that vote goes against your policies and your best judgment on qualifications makes you vain and petty. So a Joe Biden supporter voting for Trump because he felt that Hillary was mean to Joe Biden would make them vain and petty.

The fact that you've repeated that it's "if you don't think like me, you're stupid" twice after being corrected shows your own shamelessness.

Or, people are calling out absurd arguments and obfuscation from you Trump guys, so you merely insist on hyperbole, either with shit buzzwords, or by behaving as if the opposition to your positions is mere arrogant grandstanding.

There is a lot of grandstanding from what I assume are ideological progressives on here.
"I'm so smart, so end of discussion" has become too overused.

Also, term "everyone" and "most" has become hyperbolised. It usually means "most on the left" or "everyone in my left-leaning circle". There are other political ideological groups.

That wasn't what I said. I said that voting based on hurt ego when that vote goes against your policies and your best judgment on qualifications makes you vain and petty. So a Joe Biden supporter voting for Trump because he felt that Hillary was mean to Joe Biden would make them vain and petty.

The fact that you've repeated that it's "if you don't think like me, you're stupid" twice after being corrected shows your own shamelessness.

The dude literally pulled the same line you did just two few minutes apart. How can I possibly resist to bring it up? You're holding me to much higher standard than I'm willing to live up to.

There is a lot of grandstanding from what I assume are ideological progressives on here.
"I'm so smart, so end of discussion" has become too overused.

Also, term "everyone" and "most" has become hyperbolised. It usually means "most on the left" or "everyone in my left-leaning circle". There are other political ideological groups.

Well, when you guys persist with untenable arguments, people tend to think you're morons. There really is no recourse when people decide to just plug their ears and pretend as if some serious shit isn't going down.

Well, when you guys persist with untenable arguments, people tend to think you're morons. There really is no recourse when people decide to just plug their ears and pretend as if some serious shit isn't going down.

And you just did it again.
Also, what do you mean "you guys". HUH?!

Oh there's definitely serious shit going down. Mainly a witchunt coup attempt by the old world order. To keep denying this just makes us all think you're a moron.

Oh there's definitely serious shit going down. Mainly a witchunt coup attempt by the old world order. To keep denying this just makes us all think you're a moron.

Who comprises this old world order, and what is it's structure built like?

Also, who do you think is with you on this being a witch hunt coup by the old world order?

While I'll wait, I'll get a tan in the moonlight......

Who comprises this old world order, and what is it's structure built like?

It's comprised of many factions. It includes the international banking systems, international governments, the bushes, the Clinton's, the Obamas, corporations, the msm, the un, the eu, israel, ect. As far as the structure is concerned not really sure othIsrael, the banks being at the top.

Also, who do you think is with you on this being a witch hunt coup by the old world order?

While I'll wait, I'll get a tan in the moonlight......

I think plenty of people including democrats think this is witching coup attempt.

Well considering the number of witches already drained from this swamp can we admit that it is good that it is witch season?

I am not going to start to educate you on something you should know or have no business being in these threads otherwise.

I'm not looking for education just clarification. You made a very general statement. I was just asking you to be specific in what you were saying. But I understand if you were just talking shit man, it's cool.

I'm not looking for education just clarification. You made a very general statement. I was just asking you to be specific in what you were saying. But I understand if you were just talking shit man, it's cool.
I get it. Your ignorant and therefore simply do not know and therefore think there is nothing. But that is on you. Don't expect others to always do the work for you, you won't do for yourself.

What are you going to do when Alex Jones finally goes down?

As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years”

Nothing to see here, not a Russian asset.

News at 11

Mike enters another thread, flames any poster not in agreement with him and stinks up the place

Can the man carry on a conversation without taking it to 7th grade?

No -210
Yes +185

I'm taking action gentlemen

It's comprised of many factions. It includes the international banking systems, international governments, the bushes, the Clinton's, the Obamas, corporations, the msm, the un, the eu, israel, ect. As far as the structure is concerned not really sure othIsrael, the banks being at the top.

I think plenty of people including democrats think this is witching coup attempt.

I asked you to describe their structure, and who comprises them. You named a bunch of random groups, providing zero proof of any kind. How can you possibly hope to be taken seriously when you spin out shit like this, absent any corroborative information?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back