FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

The Russians influenced the election by releasing e-mails that proved the Democrats were using multiple media outlets (including Washington Post) to influence the election in their favor. That's what we are arguing here.

Don't forget underground pedophile rings disguised as pizza places. How'd that turn out?

I think the Democrats want riots, not a win. More division more division more division. Set the table for Meccan tyranny.

I think most people would just settle with Russia staying in their own damn lane.

I honestly don't give a fuck who exposed wiki leaks.

The truth got out there, and everyone got to see just how fucked up hillary is.

All these guys are going to leave gov't with Obama. They're Obama's people and are doing Obama's bidding to undermine Trump.

I hope Trump calls them on their bs

You're talking about Assange right? The guy who runs a site that is supposed to be dedicated to government transparency but criticized the Panama Papers leak because it embarrassed Putin. The guy that had a show on RT. You mean that guy? Yeah, he's a Putin stooge. You're crazy if you believe anything he says when Russian interests are involved.

Yea that guy the hero of the left until he leaked the Hillary emails.

Now thats not saying he's not lying but until they can prove it his story is as good as anyone's. Because it's not like the Obama administration would not like to fuck with Trump anyway they can. If they can or could pull off any coup and put Hillary in they would. So they may be right and a Russian or Russia did it but I'm not just taking their word for it. Let congress investigate and see what proof they can be shown.

However the Russians did not hack the election as some on the left want to claim.

I think the Democrats want riots, not a win. More division more division more division. Set the table for Meccan tyranny.

That's a good point. The do want instability and violence--the classic modus operandi of the Bolsheviks.

True.

If there are any two organizations that are Democract/liberal to the core, it's the FBI and CIA.

1. Russia has interfered in every presidential election. The media is inventing a strawman argument where some imaginary group is denying this. So has China, etc. Obama actually flaunted his foreign support and held large foreign rallies with popular European bands and free food. They couldn't vote for him -- but they could swing the election via other means.

2. Thank you, Russia, if you were actually involved in that specific situation, for exposing the corruption of the US media and Democrat Party. They deserve gratitude from the American people and they are being scapegoated.

Obama said that the election was conducted in a fair manner, meaning that the actual mechanism of election was sound.

That was never in question. Stop obfuscating.
So the issue is over the DNC hacks correct?

Tbh I really don't give that much of a shit if so. We got hacked, it happens. The US was monitoring communications of such dangerous world leaders like Dilma Rousseff and Angela Merkel and all that happened were some angry speeches at the UN iirc.

So even if the Russians did hack us I really wouldn't want Obama to do much more than give Putin the finger at the UN.

Yea that guy the hero of the left until he leaked the Hillary emails.

Now thats not saying he's not lying but until they can prove it his story is as good as anyone's. Because it's not like the Obama administration would not like to fuck with Trump anyway they can. If they can or could pull off any coup and put Hillary in they would. So they may be right and a Russian or Russia did it but I'm not just taking their word for it. Let congress investigate and see what proof they can be shown.

However the Russians did not hack the election as some on the left want to claim.

There definitive concrete evidence that the email hacks were phishing scams. Why would an inside job need to phish for passwords?

Also, there have been no reports that the Russians hacked voting machines. Anyone claiming that is uninformed (and there are a lot of uninformed people in regards to this matter).

Comey? As in the guy that pretended to investigate Hillary? Yeah OK.

Tbh I really don't give that much of a shit if so. We got hacked, it happens. The US was monitoring communications of such dangerous world leaders like Dilma Rousseff and Angela Merkel and all that happened were some angry speeches at the UN iirc.

So even if the Russians did hack us I really wouldn't want Obama to do much more than give Putin the finger at the UN.

Russia hacks us all the time. So does China. China hacked both Democrats and Republicans during 2012. But here is the difference. China made no attempt to influence the results of the elections. They were digging for inside information in regard to policies involving them.

Its a whole different ball game when you use what you've found to influence an election.

let us assume this gone to the court, the legal procedure will take a long time, the verdict will be not soon anyway, my assumption, best case scenario 1 year minimum

The Russians influenced the election by releasing e-mails that proved the Democrats were using multiple media outlets (including Washington Post) to influence the election in their favor. That's what we are arguing here.

LOL exactly. This shit is ridiculous.

world-news-daily-report-fake-news.jpg

My only contention is whether or not Trump (or his surrogates) were working with them. You have to admit, Manafort in the primaries, Trump getting cozy with Putin, the lack of tax releases (and thus no way to vet his conflicts of interest), and then the appointments, it's all a little too much to ignore. If Putin did this of his own volition, then inagurate Trump and let's pray to whatever god you believe in that he'll put us on a new trajectory. If Trump had anything to do with this, then we need the Electoral College to protect the Union. At that point, fuck it, Romney, Cruz, Ryan, SOMEBODY other than Trump. Repubs won the general, i'd trust their judgment at that point.

Last edited:

Hahaha, I gotta say, i'm loving the spate of conservatives screaming fake news.

You guys got finessed by Macedonian teens and exposed as gullible marks, "so let's try and shotgun our way to not feeling dumb anymore"!

This aspect isn't even about the election, CONSERVATIVES WILL JUST BELIEVE ANYTHING.

There definitive concrete evidence that the email hacks were phishing scams. Why would an inside job need to phish for passwords?

Also, there have been no reports that the Russians hacked voting machines. Anyone claiming that is uninformed (and there are a lot of uninformed people in regards to this matter).

Actually it could be a combination of the two also.

If the Russians did the hack they could have passed it to someone that was someone in DNC that was a Bernie supported and when he was told what they were he passed it on to be leaked.

Who knows there are all kinds of ways it could have got to the end source and most likely be will never know the whole truth.

But as long as they didn't tamper with the voting and what they put out was true. That doesn't mean we should punish any crimes committed but as far as the election goes and all the shit Hillary did it's kind of karma.

Hahaha, I gotta say, i'm loving the spate of conservatives screaming fake news.

You guys got finessed by Macedonian teens and exposed as gullible marks, "so let's try and shotgun our way to not feeling dumb anymore"!

This aspect isn't even about the election, CONSERVATIVES WILL JUST BELIEVE ANYTHING.

I don't believe any news from a corrupt liberal media like the Washington Post.

Don't forget underground pedophile rings disguised as pizza places. How'd that turn out?

What about Debbie Wasserman? Or Donna Brazile? Or Ceclia Vega? John Heillman? Sam Fiest? Whitney Sydner? Chuck Todd? Gail Collins? Mike Allen?

Obama never said the e-mail were faked, he said the Russians hacked them. Meaning all the collusion with the MSM and the DNC is real. So all you are doing is deflection the corruption from the Media sources you get your news from onto the Russians.

Back