Favourite ON flavour?

Chad Hamilton said:
It's called the Health Food Center, simple enough huh.
5000 sq. ft. facility.
Largest in Oklahoma...shut up, dont laugh.

Cool. So long as it isn't GNC. Haha. Actually, I can't bash GNC too badly--I worked at one (a franchise) through my undergrad, and it was great. We actually had knowledgable staff, too. I just wish people would understand that GNC isn't very selective with whom they hire. Also, the corporate sector of the company is largely evil.

Anyhow, that sounds like a tight job. I'll end my hijack, now.

Chad Hamilton said:
It's called the Health Food Center, simple enough huh.
5000 sq. ft. facility.
Largest in Oklahoma...shut up, dont laugh.

What's laughable about Oklahoma? Those boys can ROLL...

choclate is preetyy chunky unless you put it in a blender.......i just got banana and its good

Towsonwrestling said:
choclate is preetyy chunky unless you put it in a blender.......i just got banana and its good

I've found it's a little chunky with milk, but with water it mixes pretty completely with a spoon.

chocolate is okay

cookies and cream is amazing!

just started a 5 lb. tub of rocky road, and i wouldn't recommend it...it just tastes like watered down chocolate. but i'm not that picky on taste, as long as it does the trick

Chad Hamilton said:
see whats really funny with this statement is that, ON 100% is actually a blend of WPI and WPC and in fact it contains a higher percentage of protein than what the link you just posted has. ON 100% has 23g in a 29.4g serving, the link you posted has 42g of protein, but in a 72g serving, so in fact its actually a lower percentage, not to mention more expensive. Also, its not even really a competitor with ON as ON is a protein suppliment, and this is a meal replacement drink.

Back