Favorite Version of The Undertaker

• The Mortician (1990-1994)

• The Dead Man (1994-1996)

• Lord of Darkness (1997-1999)

• American Bad Ass/Big Evil (2000-2004)

• Phenom Reborn (2004-009

• The Gunslinger (2013-2019)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lord Of Darkness for me, had his whole squad of Jobbers like Mideon and Vicera, yet also the Kane stuff... Also the Mankind Hell In A Cell!
Not even close imo.

...and Acolytes, and the Brood...
For Sure! Never seen anything like it really, we've seen factions and stuff since and before then, but never with so many varying sub groups like Taker had, closest I can think of was the whole NWO red/white/LWO stuff.

For Sure! Never seen anything like it really, we've seen factions and stuff since and before then, but never with so many varying sub groups like Taker had, closest I can think of was the whole NWO red/white/LWO stuff.

I miss faction wars, and WWE has so much talent now they could make it work...they just won't...

I miss faction wars, and WWE had so much talent now they could make it work...they just won't...
Me too, they seem to struggle terribly to remotely try and recreate that kind of thing.. Since the 90's we've had Bullet Club, fucking Aces of Eights and Nexus, none of which have done for me in the same way remotely, I know Bullet Club was super successful though.

I picked the late 2000s because it wasn't his best work but least hokey while still being The Undertaker.

Me too, they seem to struggle terribly to remotely try and recreate that kind of thing.. Since the 90's we've had Bullet Club, fucking Aces of Eights and Nexus, none of which have done for me in the same way remotely, I know Bullet Club was super successful though.

Nexus buried by Cena....

Sanity, without Thiki (in a good way) Cross....first mistake...not even used, then buried by the Miz

Biker Taker... Gimmick could've been much more if not on the downside of his career... 20 years before retiring.

Back