• Phenom Reborn (2004-009

• The Gunslinger (2013-2019)

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
eae697b1be9f74859eaa9a399675f735--undertaker-wwe-professional-wrestling.jpg

The dead mortician is my favorite Undertaker. I love watching his matches where no matter what his opponent does to him, he sit up immediately like Michael Meyers.

d8d896c761a132acde06117a56736007.jpg

wwf_unforgiven98_taker.png

screen-shot-2018-04-05-at-10-30-01-am.jpg

4d90b1d452022.jpeg

1f8d030fb6831e72c7b6c69ea0ea0edc.jpg

undertaker-123-1805099.jpg

KillerTaker circa 1998
1997-1999 taker.
1998 was his best look, imo

It does not get any better then this badass theme to a sold out Madison Square Garden for Summerslam 98 and the peak of the Austin Era with JR and King setting the scene

“That’s a game face....The Undertaker almost 7 ft tall, 328 lbs. He has defeated Hulk Hogan, Sycho Sid, a two time WWF champion. He is the conscience of the WWF and he is pacing anxiously, nervously. He is ready for war.”
“It’s been 6 months since he said he was coming to get his belt back. Tonight, I think he does it.

It does not get any better then this badass theme to a sold out Madison Square Garden for Summerslam 98 and the peak of the Austin Era with JR and King setting the scene

“That’s a game face....The Undertaker almost 7 ft tall, 328 lbs. He has defeated Hulk Hogan, Sycho Sid, a two time WWF champion. He is the conscience of the WWF and he is pacing anxiously, nervously. He is ready for war.”
“It’s been 6 months since he said he was coming to get his belt back. Tonight, I think he does it.

J.R knew how to hype a match. Commentators today don't even come close to J.R.

Oh hell yeah

I like 97 to 99 version but the American Bad Ass had some golden moment. When he was heel and beating the shit out of RVD and Jeff Hardy every week he had some really great moments

Ministry of Darkness. Like most things during that time it was the best

I like 97 to 99 version but the American Bad Ass had some golden moment. When he was heel and beating the shit out of RVD and Jeff Hardy every week he had some really great moments

Heel Biker-taker had some good shit and was a needed break from the Lord of Darkness after it ran it course....

But Ministry Taker > all

Picked Mortician, as it perfectly fitted the time when it came about. Also, my first wrestling memories came from a VHS collection that my older brother had, which contained Wrestlemania I - IX, Summerslams, Rumbles, SS, Shotguns etc, which was basically the Hogan, Savage, Warrior, Jake, early Michaels and early Undertaker era...

If I had to choose one for the modern era, it would be ABA/Big Evil.

Later Takers had some great matches but the gimmick didn't really fit (and I wasn't a fan of him incorperating MMA holds into his style), and I didn't really see enough of Dead Man and Ministry taker, as wrestling was limited to the odd sneak downstairs at 1am with older brother in order not to piss off Mum, watch PPV on Channel 4 and then go to school the morning after, time...so no Raw, just the odd PPV...

I never liked the goofy supernatural taker. Even as a kid I thought "why is Mark Callous a zombie now?" Giant redneck biker Taker I could buy in to.

It was a toss-up for me with the Mortician and the Ministry of Darkness. I remember seeing his debut as a child and being terrified. For that reason alone, I went Mortician, but the Ministry of Darkness Taker had an awesome feud with Mankind. I loved those matches in the In Your House days.

Back