Favorite US City

I live in San Francisco. I grew up in the Bay area, and will always have a place in my heart for this place. But my future will be in Colorado. I fell in love with the state, and the people. That's where I'm going to settle down and start a family.

I know Denver isn't for everyone, but it is for me.
That's where Im at right now.
Where in Denver?

I visited San Diego twenty years ago.

I have literally no memory of that city.

Boston's my favorite.

santa barbara was cool
san diego is indeed awesome yet way too crowded
wasnt so bad as a child

Large city---Las Vegas. But i'm a southern boy who's not traveled much outside of the southeast. TBH, maybe i'm institutionalized a little bit. I've been to Vegas, Chicago, ATl, Charlotte, Miami, Orlando,and a few other smaller towns. However, since i've grown up living in a town of 2,000 people, the small town life is really all I care about. It's cool to see the large cities, but it's such a different world and I feel like such an outsider that it kind of stresses me out. So my answer is small town usa.

Large city---Las Vegas. But i'm a southern boy who's not traveled much outside of the southeast. TBH, maybe i'm institutionalized a little bit. I've been to Vegas, Chicago, ATl, Charlotte, Miami, Orlando,and a few other smaller towns. However, since i've grown up living in a town of 2,000 people, the small town life is really all I care about. It's cool to see the large cities, but it's such a different world and I feel like such an outsider that it kind of stresses me out. So my answer is small town usa.
Thats my exact problem too. I feel so insignificant and out of control in the big city, small towns are easier to thrive in my opinion. You have more of a scope on your day to day routine and everything is more personal.

No love for STL in here...

We have the best baseball team ( AL is Busch league ), a powerhouse hockey team even tho we haven’t won a cup, had the greatest show on turf and one of the best offenses ever in the nfl.

We have the best Chinese food, toasted ravioli, imos, one of the best party cities ( one of the top Mardi Gras parades every year )

We have the Arch, one of the oldest and best rock stations on radio, anheuser busch, and are at the top in the US in murders... always good to be the best at something

That's where Im at right now.
Where in Denver?

not exactly sure. i was thinking either around cherry creek, or somewhere in the highlands. maybe lodo, if i feel like being in the heart of everything.

what, no Boulder?

nah. not enough of a nightlife. i like denver a lot, because it has enough of a nightlife for me to feel like i'm in a big city, yet not big enough to where i feel overcrowded. a perfect balance. at least for the time-being.

GOAT cities: NYC, Los Angeles, San Francisco

Great cities: Portland, Austin, Seattle, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Monterey

Meh: Denver, Salt Lake City, San Diego, Palm Springs

Shit holes: Las Vegas, Newark, Bakersfield, Pomona, El Paso, Sacramento

GOAT cities: NYC, Los Angeles, San Francisco

Great cities: Portland, Austin, Seattle, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, Monterey

Meh: Denver, Salt Lake City, San Diego, Palm Springs

Shit holes: Las Vegas, Newark, Bakersfield, Pomona, El Paso, Sacramento
Fuck Pomona

Back