Favorite US City

My younger bro lived in Lakeside for years until recently, he bought a home and moved upto Murrieta/Temecula

I lived in La Mesa for two years while attending SDSU for undergrad, wasn't bad at all.
I work in North County and I feel like a lot of people make the one hour trudge down here from Temecula or Murrieta. I don't know how they do it. Other than the drive, it feels so isolated up there. I have to live in the city.. or at least an area like Encinitas or Carlsbad.

I'd probably have to go with NYC only because it's the one I've spent the most time in and gotten to know. I really liked Boston and Las Vegas and quickly imagined myself living there. Tampa was great stuff but I may be biased on account of being loaded with booze and Cuban food while watching baseball and strippers the whole time.

I'll be waiting for your arrival in my majestic city. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

New Orelans is 2% great because of all the great music there
New Orelans is 4% Great because of all the yummy restaurants there
New Orelans is 94% Great because Cint lives there.

Just saying facts

kitt%2B%2B%2B%2Ban%2Bgif.gif

Seaside, OR is a fun stop. Most coastal towns are great.

Thats my exact problem too. I feel so insignificant and out of control in the big city, small towns are easier to thrive in my opinion. You have more of a scope on your day to day routine and everything is more personal.

Agreed. When I moved off to college I went from living on 20acres semi-farmish to to living in a small apartment in a town of 120,000. To many, that's a small town. To me, that's a big increase and a lot different. I definitely got home sick and after a year I started driving home on the weekends until I finished up school.

I think cities are great and everything, but when you grow up different it just doesn't appeal to some. However, there are some places in between I think. I love Savannah,GA. It has a lot to offer like city operations, the coast, fairly good weather, and access to rural areas in just a 15 min drive. I don't think i'll ever live long term in a large city, but if I was to move off for a year or two I think it would be something similar to Savannah.

New Orelans is 2% great because of all the great music there
New Orelans is 4% Great because of all the yummy restaurants there
New Orelans is 94% Great because Cint lives there.

Just saying facts

kitt%2B%2B%2B%2Ban%2Bgif.gif
Looks like kitty is peaking off dat Louisiana Psilocybin

My favorite place that I've been in the US is probably Lahaina on Maui. Not really a city but it gets my vote.

My second favorite city is Mobile, Alabama. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Captain Davis

f895d402308fb3466c03ea58209a78e3.jpg
Never been to Alabama @Cint but would like to visit someday. I'll give you a list of places I been too in US...

New Orelans, All over...
Montana, Helena, Butte.
New York, All over...
Alaska, Fairbanks, Anchorage, Barrow.
Missouri, can't remember the name of the little town, I was young.
Colorado, Denver.
Hawaii, Hilo.

Abroad:
Switzerland.
England.
Austria, but only 1 day in Austria so can't say I saw much.
Canada.

Wish I could go abroad more, but thats it for me.
cat-map-main.jpg

Last edited:
Never been to Alabama @Cint but would like to visit someday. I'll give you a list of places I been too in US...

New Orelans, All over...
Montana, Helena, Butte.
New York, All over...
Alaska, Fairbanks, Anchorage, Barrow.
Missouri, can't remember the name of the little town, I was young.
Colorado, Denver.
Hawaii, Hilo.

Abroad:
Switzerland.
England.
Austria, but only 1 day in Austria so can't say I saw much.
Canada.

Wish I could go abroad more, but thats it for me.
cat-map-main.jpg

Mardi Gras is coming up. :p @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Fitchburg, Massachusettts and its not even close.
When I was a kid living in Massachusetts, I lived close to the commuter rail line. The last stop on the line was Fitchburg. One day I decided to go there, and got on the train. Sadly, I left my money at home by accident and had to walk about 20 miles to get home. Still haven't been to Fitchburg yet...

Usually I won't hesitate to say New York, love to visit every chance I get, even thought about moving there. But a girl who I'm hung up over from my town moved there last summer and completely changed into a New York girl, whatever the fuck that means.

Anyway New York first and San Francisco second.

Back