Favorite SNL Sketches

If you’re from CA and in particularly if you’re from LA, you’ll get it. We talk about how we get to places by the freeways and streets we take.

Reactions: Tol
2 pages in and still no sean connery and trebek jeopardy posts... easily the best.

Robert Deniro as some Homeland Security chief doing press conf naming all these terrorist names that are nonsense toilet humor names. I think there were two of them.

Wish I could find the video, but the Samberg iceberg lettuce skit had me laughing so hard for whatever reason.

First time I'm seeing this.

Forte was one of a kind.

Easily one of the best eras. Forte, Hader, Sudeikis, Wiig, Samberg, Armisen and even Poehler, Rudolph and Dratch there toward the end of their runs.

Beck and Kyle teamed up with one of the best hosts of the past few years in Driver for an instant classic in my opinion. Beating a joke into the ground can be hilarious. The way these guys sell it just cracks me up.

"Awww man, I'm all out cash."

This was always one of my favourites

Ferrell- easily one of the GOAT.

The way he casually dances over back to Brosnan after absolute cruelty to Tina at 2:23.

Parnell bit at the end always stood out to me. "Scott Jurgensen! I love it!..." like he had been waiting for him to challenge him so that he could end him.

Obviously foreshadowing Anchorman there with the trident.

Last edited:

And speaking of Anchorman- Ferrell's Robert Goulet definitely was shades of Ron Burgundy prior to Ron Burgundy lol.

and a spiritual successor to this sketch a la the atrocious reviews framed as positive. This one gives me a good laugh too. Gardner and Mikey at the end as they contemplate that message of the final song haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back