Favorite SNL Sketches

Too many to list. Happy the holiday season is coming so I'll just post some of my favorite Christmas stuff.

Most of the prerecorded ones are funny. It's mainly the live skits that are hit and miss.

I've not been a big fan of SNL over the years. Every once in awhile they had something funny to me, in particularly in the past. When I was a young kid maybe 10 years old, I remember there was a skit about women's bathrooms. We were staying in a hotel, we arrived late, and I rarely was allowed to stay up late. Anyway, the skit wasabout two women with two men eating at a restaurant. The women left together to use the bathroom. After a few minutes the men decide to see what was taking the ladies so long. They eventually open the women's bathroom door and to their surprise find it's a paradise. Women are skiing, there were eunuch servants, a party was going on, etc. For what ever reason I found that skit hilarious. My family will bring that skit up to this day over how much I laughed over it. I've never seen the skit again though. I'm sure if I saw it today I'd wonder why the heck did I found it so funny.

This is the greatest Christopher Walken skit of all time. They don't show it on repeats because I guess it's too insulting.

I WILL DOUSE YOU IN GASOLINE AND SET YOU ON FIRE LIKE THAT BUDDHIST MONK IN VIETNAM!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back