• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite non firearm Home defense weapon

likkuid said:
my giant ****.

HAHA

As stupid as that is, I think if I was breaking into someones house, and they whipped off their pants and tried to attack me with their shlong, I'd probably want to get the fuck out of there double time.

Or kill them.

its like..imagine if ur in ufc and u got someone on the ground..and u just lick their face or the top of their head or something. they'd tap out, no questions. i dont kno why u need to have a brawl when u can end it that easy.

Double edged knife - 7" blade
Oak club similar to a shillelagh
Scaffold hammer- straight claws kept sharp
Hand sickle, 12" circle, razor sharp

edited: not scythe, its a sickle

hand scythe ROFL. wtf is with u ppl and ur crazy weapons! LOL!!!!

im gonna have a bow-staff beside my bed..yeh ;)

rattan sticks
Claymore
Pocket folder
My little brother's Banjo(I hate that damn thing)

First I would say my three dogs to alert me of trouble then my OC and my Cold Steel taunto by my bed side, but then again my Bushmaster XM-15 is in my secured closet with my HK USP 40 compact.

Most effetive non fire arm = cross bow

My favorite would have to be an ice pick or some type of shive. As sick as it seems, it would be pretty cool to shank the guy who's dumb enough to rob your house when your home.

butterfly knife, kitchen knife, cleaver, baseball bat, the CLUB (when in the car)

I like my kamagong escrima. But yes I do have firearms and even a samurai sword.

My 3 D-cell MagLite. Blind the fucker, kick him in the jimmy, and then go to town on his crumpled-up ass like I was starting a lawnmower. Bonus of not getting charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Plus, new bulbs are only a few bucks :D

Teeball bat,smaller so it's easier to throw multipul time quickly

Home defense?
My 150lb GreatDane (which is overly friendly) and my 30+lb Jack Russell-cross (whom out of actual aggression will bite), a 5ft bamboo pole,

Home defense?
My 150lb GreatDane (which is overly friendly) and my 30+lb Jack Russell-cross (whom out of actual aggression will bite) and it's so cool where i live to have big dogs like Great Danes cos' the Muslims are SHIT SCARED OF THEM(the Muslims in my country are such dumbasses), a 5ft bamboo pole and butcher knife, my younger brother armed with a full can of insecticide.. sufficient i should think

Back