Favorite Muscle Milk Flavor

MetaHuman

uəɯ,ōōʎɥ•ɐʇǝɯ
Reaction score
Someone asked for a poll here... your wish, sir, is my command. (System only allows 10 options/flavors).

That vote for Mocha Joe must've been made by you, Mike... you coffee fiend you. :icon_chee

Nice work, Meta.

Out of the 4 I've tried, Mocha Joe takes the cake. I just bought 2 new flavors: Peanut Butter Chocolate, and Rocky Road. Both taste exactly the same to me. I had Root Beer Float and Mocha Joe before. Mocha Joe rules.

And yes, it's because I'm a coffee fiend. :icon_twis

I like me some Mocha Joe as well. Just picked up my first tub of Blueberries 'n Creme, but I have yet to pop her open. Looks like someone else likes it, though. That's promising.

tell me how blueberry and creme goes. if its good ill get it next

^^ Just had a glassful... pretty good. I'd recommend it.

You need to throw Chocolate Carmel Pecan up there. That shit rules!

2 tubs coming in tomorrow, will report back and tell you what they're like. i forgot what flavors i ordered though.

so far i've had cookies and cream and chocolate. both are awesome

You need to throw Chocolate Carmel Pecan up there. That shit rules!

The poll system only allows ten choices, otherwise I would've put up all thirty (or however many there are) flavors offered... even the seasonal Egg Nog variant!

Choc mint chip FTW, though I haven't tried half of them up there. Rocky road is the only one that has grossed me out, and the strawberrys tend to be palatable but boring IMO. Other than that they're all awesome sauce.

Quick Q: I'm totally allergic to nuts. Like swollen-of-face, curled up in foetal position with the shits allergic. I guess I should stay away from the peanut butter flavour?

It's like making a parent choose between their children!!

After careful consideration I'm going with chocolate.

I loved the peanut butter chocolate, but got sick of it after a while. The chocolate never gets old.

muscle milk = pot belly..every time I used that shit my abs went bye bye... anyway the orange cream is really good if you make a smoothie with it...

muscle milk = pot belly..every time I used that shit my abs went bye bye... anyway the orange cream is really good if you make a smoothie with it...

No.

Consuming more calories than you expend=pot belly.

Choc mint chip FTW

I just can't picture it tasting good. But it seems to be a huge hit, I'll have to try it.

Quick Q: I'm totally allergic to nuts. Like swollen-of-face, curled up in foetal position with the shits allergic. I guess I should stay away from the peanut butter flavour?

I'm looking right at my container right now, and nowhere on it does it say anything about nuts, even in the allergen statement for milk/soy/eggs. But it does mention natural and artificial flavors, so I'd steer clear, unless you want to self-medicate with epinephrine.

Mint Choc is the only one I can stomach out of the few that I tried for any prolonged period...I heard cookies/cream was also pretty good...

No.

Consuming more calories than you expend=pot belly.

Hey it was JMO, but I was kinda being sarcastic with saying "pot belly"..its more like I seem to hold a bit more water around my stomach or somethin when I'm taking that stuff.. but it doesn't happen with any other suppplements..(yes I know MM has more cal than most powders) a few friends of mine have said the same thing.. and I'm on a very high calorie diet and still can't gain weight or get fat so I am def expending more than I consume ;)

would you guys recommend I take muscle milk if I don't do any serious lifting? I only do boxing and some resistance band training so should I just stick to whey because I don't want to really beef up and gain weight? Any help would be great, thanks

would you guys recommend I take muscle milk if I don't do any serious lifting? I only do boxing and some resistance band training so should I just stick to whey because I don't want to really beef up and gain weight? Any help would be great, thanks

I believe the MCTs in Muscle Milk act as fat burners.

I believe the MCTs in Muscle Milk act as fat burners.

As far as I know they are just empty calories, like simple carbs, only without effect on blood sugar and with more calories.

They do make musclemilk damn tasty, though.

so is it worth taking as a replacement for whey or should I just stick with whey? I don't want to gain weight.

Back