Favorite Muscle Milk Flavor

You don't get buff from drinking a different protein shake.

whats the difference between chocolate and chocolate mint chip?

Ordered Chocolate Caramel Pecan And Orange Cream. Two of the best I've ever had, by far.

I couldn't really tell the difference between the chocolate caramel pecan and the chocolate milk flavours.

Ive only had Malt Chocolate and Im not fond of it, plus it keeps me awake.

I think Id prefer vanilla but I guess thats not available.

How do grown men drink this shit? Chcolate chip mint? Cookies and cream? Really?

I've only had 4 flavors. Strawverry, French Vanilla, Chocolate, and Cookies and Creme.

If we're talking about mixing in water, chocolate by far. It has the least medicinal under-flavor of the bunch I tried. However, adding TJ's Greens powder to Vanilla and Strawberry curbs the medicinal quality and changes the flavor slightly in the positive direction.

I think I've only had CnC and Vanilla with milk and they were f'in bomb. CnC gets the edge, though. I can easily see myself prefering the smooth richness of Chocolate, though.

Am I supposed to be capitalizing these flavors mid-sentence?

How do grown men drink this shit?

Chug back some hydrolyzed casein with some BCAA's and get back to me on that one. Trust me, you won't give two shits about drinking something called "tooty fruity smoothie" after you have some of that shit.

Are all these equally good with water or milk? Just curious.

I may have to try Mocha Joe then, sounds pretty tasty

My favourite is the Chocolate Milk flavour, it's the one I keep going back to.

choc tasted weird...choc mint tastes great eventhough I am not a big fan of mint...

banana creme is ok..

milk makes it taste much better....

I like the cookies and cream, strawberries and cream is ok, so is chocolate malt.

I'm casting a write-in vote for Horchata. My favorite, by far.

Why do the powder tubs and the bottled ones come in different flavors?

Nice work, Meta.

Out of the 4 I've tried, Mocha Joe takes the cake. I just bought 2 new flavors: Peanut Butter Chocolate, and Rocky Road. Both taste exactly the same to me. I had Root Beer Float and Mocha Joe before. Mocha Joe rules.

And yes, it's because I'm a coffee fiend. :icon_twis

Mocha joe is the best you are correct.

But to me the best Mocha coffee flavor is the Optimum nutrition Mochachino flavor! mix that with some ice and milk damn.

I can drink the chocolate with water and it still tastes good. Cookies n Creme was ok. Didnt like the strawberry. It was a little too sweet for me.

I had the Banana Chocolate Crunch. Good, but a little sweet for my taste.

I also have some on the Pina Colada. Not a big fan, but it was half price bc the expiry date was coming up though it's still fine for long time after (I think).

I'm going to get some Chocolate here pretty quick.

Back