Favorite MMA coach?

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
There are of course many good,bad,and great coaches. Who do you like or identify with most? Who would you want to train with?

My choice would be Firas Zahabi of Tristar. I instantly liked him and I like he shares his wisdom more than most coaches,out there in the world,spreading knowledge and positivity.

The one and only
gmirw8cPb3wd76UJWZzAEU9hzygTy3xlXnpfUAIdpfA.gif

More seriously. I always like Abdulmanap describing his game plans on how to defeat certain fighters.

Mike Brown with ATT

the dude genuinely comes across like he cares and loves his fighters and knows exactly what to say and do in most situations

class act aswell, had a long chat with him one time in Vegas

Javier mendez seems like a great guy indeed

The coach that Conor threw the dolly at.

I always liked Pat Militech. I don't think he coaches anymore, and he's an awesome commentator, but his whole stable had belts at one point. He had Hughes, Sylvia, Lawler, Pulver, and (sometimes) Franklin.

I always liked Pat Militech. I don't think he coaches anymore, and he's an awesome commentator, but his whole stable had belts at one point. He had Hughes, Sylvia, Lawler, Pulver, and (sometimes) Franklin.
I read that he was a very hands on coach at MFS and that when his body broke do with age and injuries,he couldnt contribute the same way. Great guy tho. I met him and liked him alot.

I was never coached by a top o even a well known guy (An, in hindshight, they were not that good anyway TBH - Neither was I, mind you. I was pretty crappy in fact).

I love to see guys coached by Rafael Cordeiro fighting, so in a way he's my favourite coach. Not sure I wanted him in my corner if I was a top guy. Especially due to the shennnigans he took part of in Chute Boxe.

Firás comes off as a cool guy, but the fact that he built the Phony Of Phonies GOAT from the scracth cast him in a bit of a bad light, in a way. He trained the Crow too, that's a cool guy, so maybe this is unfair...

Back