Favorite MMA coach?

Ken Shamrock. 5000 squats, 10,000 burpees just for a warm up.

Did anyone ever have anything bad to say about Rudimar Federigo?

My old mma coach let a sex offender re join the class after he got out of jail. Pretty much killed his gym overnight. Now that's some bad coaching.

Hume . A former fighter , an encyclopedia for so many disciplines and the thankless hours he puts in on breaking down tape on his fighter's opponents is remarkable.

Duke Doofus, bet against his fighters and he'll be your favorite too.

I was never coached by a top o even a well known guy (An, in hindshight, they were not that good anyway TBH - Neither was I, mind you. I was pretty crappy in fact).

I love to see guys coached by Rafael Cordeiro fighting, so in a way he's my favourite coach. Not sure I wanted him in my corner if I was a top guy. Especially due to the shennnigans he took part of in Chute Boxe.

Firás comes off as a cool guy, but the fact that he built the Phony Of Phonies GOAT from the scracth cast him in a bit of a bad light, in a way. He trained the Crow too, that's a cool guy, so maybe this is unfair...
I wanted to like your post,til u got to the anti gap tirade. Omg. Omfg.

Pavel Fedotov

Dudes a fucking Gangster

Pavel Fedotov

Dudes a fucking Gangster

Also one of the scariest guys I've ever seen in person.
You just know that if he wants you dead, you will die a horrible death and no one will ever find your body.

Last edited:
I wanted to like your post,til u got to the anti gap tirade. Omg. Omfg.
No one is perfect. GSP just triggers me. Although I acknowledge that is mostly tonge in cheek.

Regarding Irish Edmond (Very unfair moniker in some ways, but fucking hilarious), doesn't get enough credit for the great job he did building Conor.
Rafael Cordeiro and it ain't even close
I would give you a like, but I can't. I guess because the double yellows. As I said in my previous post, not so sure from the fighters' perspective, but god he gave us fun fighters.

NervousRegalIrukandjijellyfish-max-1mb.gif

original

Precision beats touchbutt.

It has to be the most underrated female coach in the game
Danielle PlatinumPrincess Perry

Capture48.png

There are of course many good,bad,and great coaches. Who do you like or identify with most? Who would you want to train with?

My choice would be Firas Zahabi of Tristar. I instantly liked him and I like he shares his wisdom more than most coaches,out there in the world,spreading knowledge and positivity.
Gonna take Eugene from CKB. He hates doing interviews and is all business. Firas is cool though I like his flow state concept.

I'm biased since he's my old coach, but I have to go with Dave Terrell -- he's super underrated as a coach imo

All good picks
But I think Matt Serra and ray longo belongs on that list

Back