Favorite Misc Youtube Boxing Videos

I've always been a bit annoyed with highlight videos. They tend to make every boxer look like a knockout artist.

I'd like to see more linear highlight videos that tell the story of a boxer's career in a compact manner.

I never said anything about cowardice. I said he was a draft dodging bigot. None of this can be disproved.

I agree that he knew he wouldnt see any action. He used that opportunity to cause a big scene by protesting. Watch the video, I posted.

Why not be like Joe Louis? Serve the country that makes your boxing career possible.

Ali was a puppet to the Nation of Islam. Seems like he was the one that didn't do much thinking of his own...

he didn't want to fight...it was against his religious beliefs... he wasn't going to fight when his people were treated like 2nd class citizens here in the USA....

and what happen to Joe Louis after?

they destroyed him with his tax problems...after he was used as a propaganda tool for the military.....

he didn't want to fight...it was against his religious beliefs... he wasn't going to fight when his people were treated like 2nd class citizens here in the USA....

and what happen to Joe Louis after?

they destroyed him with his tax problems...after he was used as a propaganda tool for the military.....

And then he was buried in Arlington National Cemetary, being honored as an American Hero. An honor that WILL NOT be bestowed on a certain Muhammad Ali, trust me on that.

And for the record, Joe Louis was always proud of having served during WWII, regardless of the IRS issues. That generation just stood for alot more...

And then he was buried in Arlington National Cemetary, being honored as an American Hero. An honor that WILL NOT be bestowed on a certain Muhammad Ali, trust me on that.

And for the record, Joe Louis was always proud of having served during WWII, regardless of the IRS issues. That generation just stood for alot more...

after the man was broke doing anything for cash....he was used as a propaganda tool point blank....

Ali also said why will I fight for a country that won't fight for me....a country at that time treated his ppl as second class citizens....why should he die or be used as a propaganda tool for a war that made no sense to him....especially when you are treated unfairly because the color of you're skin in America....

after the man was broke doing anything for cash....he was used as a propaganda tool point blank....

Ali also said why will I fight for a country that won't fight for me....a country at that time treated his ppl as second class citizens....why should he die or be used as a propaganda tool for a war that made no sense to him....especially when you are treated unfairly because the color of you're skin in America....

If anyone was a tool, it was Ali, for the Nation of Islam. He really cared about his people while he was speaking at a KKK rally. If Ali had his way, there would still be segregation...
Go to 2:30 to see where Cassius Clay was led astray, and 4:30 to see why Ali was such a man of his people...
[YT]bgMkrWGLkJ4[/YT]

Last edited:
Back