• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite cookie?

molasses-cookies-2-1024x1536.jpg

Subway
Lorna Doone
Vienna Fingers
Nutter Butter both variants
Belvita coconut which reminds me of something here called Diamond Bakery coconut
public school shortbread cookie

Do you guys think it's ok if I just went to any public school around lunch time and bought a school lunch at the cafeteria? I'm guessing the food isn't all the same as years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 666
Subway
Lorna Doone
Vienna Fingers
Belvita coconut which reminds me of something here called Diamond Bakery coconut

Do you guys think it's ok if I just went to any public school around lunch time and bought a school lunch at the cafeteria? I'm guessing the food isn't all the same as years ago.
I think they will take you to jail

Subway
Lorna Doone
Vienna Fingers

Just head to your local hospital and take the meals from palliative care patients. No need to pay.

If not you should probably just go to a Catholic school.

Red velvet cookie sammiches, with cream cheese filling between them. It's too sweet for me, but gawd damn, it's worth the diabeetus.

Also, the maple walnut cookies from american cookie company are rather tasty morsels.

Just head to your local hospital and take the meals from palliative care patients. No need to pay.

If not you should probably just go to a Catholic school.
Send him to the hospice instead

Reactions: 666
I don't like chocolate so I'd go with peanut butter cookies or oatmeal. My grandmother used to make potato chip cookies which were good.

Peanut butter cookie half dipped in chocolate.

Back