• Beverly Hills Cop 2

• Raising Arizona

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
images

A fairy tale adventure about a beautiful young woman and her one true love. He must find her after a long separation and save her. They must battle the evils of the mythical kingdom of Florin to be reunited with each other. Based on the William Goldman novel "The Princess Bride" which earned its own loyal audience.

i've never seen dirty dancing either. even tho conan loves the movie

Another 80’s year that takes a diarrhea dump on this millenium’s face!

Haven't seen this in like 15 years. It never really gets mentioned even though it's brilliant.
It really is. One forgets that there was a time when Micky Rourke was actually a really good actor and Roger Dinero was really good in this as well. Plus the lightskin Cosby kid’s tittays.

It really is. One forgets that there was a time when Micky Rourke was actually a really good actor and Roger Dinero was really good in this as well. Plus the lightskin Cosby kid’s tittays.
The egg peeling bit creeped me out. I need to watch that and Midnight in The Garden of Good and Evil again, for some reason I always think of them at the same time. Maybe Angel Heart was in N'awlins as well.

The egg peeling bit creeped me out. I need to watch that and Midnight in The Garden of Good and Evil again, for some reason I always think of them at the same time. Maybe Angel Heart was in N'awlins as well.
if you have fond memories of mitgogae, I would let your younger self keep it. Terrible movie. It’s the one that made me realize that Kevin Spacey is not a good actor at all and in fact is hot garbage. I’m glad he turned out to be a homosexual pedophile.

if you have fond memories of mitgogae, I would let your younger self keep it. Terrible movie. It’s the one that made me realize that Kevin Spacey is not a good actor at all and in fact is hot garbage. I’m glad he turned out to be a homosexual pedophile.
Really? One of the main reasons I went to N'awlins years back, watching that. I didn't know too much about the city before and the architecture looked so beautiful.

Knew about him years before. Sounds like a "my friend's cat told me" but my old HR manager at a company in England's son worked at The Old Vic in London which he owned....it was widely known back then and again I'm going back maybe 15 years. But it was known that he would try it on with young stage hands etc.

You can't deny he was brilliant in American Beauty though.

I can remember enjoying Lost Boys quite a bit when it came out. Not long ago I saw the movie again and thought what was I thinking. Aging does that a person.

Back