• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite 5 Tom Cruise Movies

TOP 5

• Total voters
@revoltub this guy stealin your thing

Theres a lot missing from the poll.

I'll go Minority report, mission impossible, edge of tomorrow, rogue nation, and then either a few good men or last samurai.

Color of Money is the best.

Also I can't stand that prick.

Not sure entirely but from stuff not on the poll, Valkyrie would definitely be in my top five, and I suppose Cocktail and Taps and Oblivion would have a chance (all would probably be top ten).

Last Samurai is probably my favorite even though it is derivative. Ken Watanabe was fantastic in that movie. After that I went in no particular order:

• Jerry McGuire
  • Collateral
  • MI:4 (3 was my favorite but not listed. Philip Seymour Hoffman was the best villain in the franchise for me)
  • Edge of Tomorrow

What a list though, difficult to choose from tbh. Really looking forward to the new MIs and his Space project.

I've always been partial to Last Samurai, it actually holds up pretty well. Eyes Wide Shut is also great

to be fair I have never seen Top Gun

So Jerry Maguire takes 5 id say now

Dont mean to be a dick but, where are :

Interview With The Vampire
Days of Thunder
Cocktail

tumblr_oxbwmxWhfm1wcb81ro1_400.gifv

1) Edge of tomorrow

The rest:

Vanilla Sky
Oblivion
Tropic Thunder
War of The World's

But there are so many good movies. Great actor. Edge of Tomorrow is a contender for GOAT sci-fi action movie IMO. Plus the soundtrack on a good home theater system is insane.

The color of money is #1 for me. Great sequel to the husler

Back