Favorite 2015 Horror Movie

Actually, i saw Unfriended and thought it was pretty clever.

I just can't stand these movies ending with a lame cgi demon growling into the camera. Why do that for the 1000th time?
lol yeah, those demon/ghost faces at the end are so lame and cheap now. need to put that one to rest. figure out another way to leave people feeling unnerved after watching your film :/

Never felt tempted to watch Crimson Peak. Dunno why really didn't like the trailer.

Bobby, what kinda stuff is in It Follows? Like is their rape and that kinda stuff? Kinda like to know before I watch a movie, and wanna see this one now that you guys are talking about it lol
No rape. Sexual themes throughout though.

lol yeah, those demon/ghost faces at the end are so lame and cheap now. need to put that one to rest. figure out another way to leave people feeling unnerved after watching your film :/

I always liked the way Poltergeist ended. Blaming everything on the TV and throwing it out the hotel room.

Everyone has a TV in their house, even back then. Kind of clever how they leave you with that image as the thing to be worried about.

The Visit or Sinister II, since those were the only two I saw.

IMO Sinister II was pretty meh so I am going to roll with the Visit.

It Follows was the best, followed by Bone Tomahawk and The Visit.

The Visit wasn't bad. It had a couple "plot holes" but I liked the twist ending.

I haven't seen any, i don't think. Was Krampus good? That's the only one i actually wanted to watch.

If Babadook was 2015, i saw that and it was terrible.
Krampus was very average/okay. One of those movies that's maybe worth a watch if its on tv for free on an afternoon u have off and have nothing better to do. Like a movie u watch when ur home sick loaded on pills or hungover

Another vote for It Follows.

It is the epitome of a movie that doesn't need a sequel, yet you want there to be one. I can definitely see it dying of "explainitis" though.

Haven't got a chance to see Bone Tomahawk yet, but I will check that out.

I think last shift was the scariest movie from 2015

I thought It Follows was 2014? fuck knows..anyway, Goodnight Mommy for me - I have The Hallow and Crimson Peak but just haven't got around to watching them for some reason.

I don't see anyone except the lowest common denominator not enjoying that film as is. Anyone with half a brain understands that fear of the unknown is a terrifying thing. Unfortunately, when it comes to films, there is a huge number of idiots lol.

Anyway, watch Goodnight Mommy if you can. I still don't know how it ends, but I saw around half of it and it completely held my attention.

Although, several buds around here that saw it said it was only average.

Zdba25C.gif

You've got to finish Goodnight Mommy. The ending IS the movie.

I don't think I've seen a movie that ended in a more conflicting way. Wasn't sure if I was supposed to be heart warmed or utterly devastated. Great film imo.

Zdba25C.gif

You've got to finish Goodnight Mommy. The ending IS the movie.

I don't think I've seen a movie that ended in a more conflicting way. Wasn't sure if I was supposed to be heart warmed or utterly devastated. Great film imo.
I got it again last night. Plan on finishing it some time today. Glad the ending somehow hasn't been spoiled for me.

Back