Social Father arrested at School Board Meeting - School Board Aware of Attack in May Email

Charge "her" as an adult and send "her" to a male prison so "she" can get the treatment that "she" dished out to that little girl. No sympathy for rapists regardless of their age, prison is where they belong and that's where they'll get their just desserts.

Out of likes!

His daughter may have been raped. The school board may have covered it up. But he still appears to have been a belligerant asshole at the meeting.
Apparently this was known, and happened again. (Same "person")

I don't have kids, but if it was proven someone did this even to my friends daughter, I think that person would meet with a horrible 'accident'. -- Fucking disgusting to anyone who defends this, doesn't learn the whole story.

The school said they would "handle it internally" and called the police in after the father was informed -- as per my understanding of the sequence. Basically the father went in thinking.... bullied.... altercation, maybe a fight.... but he shows up to the school, and is told his daughter was FORCIBLY RAPED... and they want to just hush hush it because it's some dude in a skirt.

Fuck off, this is rape, forcible rape. This person should goto prison and get what Larry Lawton recommends as justice.

You're a pile of shit if you don't think you'd get heated over this, and the video is a cherry picking pile of shit as well. Once it got elevated, a cop grabbed his arm from behind and he pulled away.... and now this father of a rape victim is a lunatic -- in a crowd of LIBERAL MORONS (BTW SAYING WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, wearing PRIDE shit and talking shit to this guy) covering up for the school and defending ANYTHING trans or bi or gay or what the fuck ever. None of that is an issue.

THIS GIRL WAS RAPED. R_A_P_E_D........ How the fuck is anyone justifying that while saying this guy was out of control? This country is so fucked.

Gary Plauche ring a bell? People are lucky he just made a little local scene.... because if someone did that to anyones kids I know, I know a few friends who's be waiting in that phone booth to set things right.

Last edited:
Disgusting if true, but let's not jump the gun. Gotta wait for the facts to come out.

what makes this story even better is that lounden county prosecutor (lefty lunatic) who ran on ending mass incarcerations/not charging ppl with minor crimes personally charged this father with misdemeanor/disorderly conduct and even asked for jail time...

lefties are determined to destroy all the institutions and ppl trust in them.

And @Loiosh is wrong again. And no one is surprised.

So his attempt to downplay a 9th grader being raped has ended with just more egg on his face.

I never said this didn't happen, I said I didn't trust the reporting, and I still don't.

You probably never noticed, but I stay far away from saying anything definitive about things in the courts or going to the courts until they're over, like the Gaetz affair.

Crazy things are happening in this county, and some big names are involved, including the AG of the country and the minority leader.

I never said this didn't happen, I said I didn't trust the reporting, and I still don't.

You probably never noticed, but I stay far away from saying anything definitive about things in the courts or going to the courts until they're over, like the Gaetz affair.

Crazy things are happening in this county, and some big names are involved, including the AG of the country and the minority leader.

Lol. You came in here making stupid assumptions and AGAIN were proven wrong.

If you'd start using common sense instead of sinking to your partisan tendencies you wouldn't have egg on your face consistently.

He's done this in probably a dozen threads. You think he'd tire of getting his shit pushed in.
Anyone who’s avatar has a mask on it is certainly unhinged.

These threads are interesting to watch unfold.

First thing sexual assault and rape are absolutely horrible things. It sounds like the accusations of crimes are most likely true. The reason this story is so political is super clear, its not because of the rape, but rather because the rape involved a supposed gender fluid person.

The father was arrrsted for causing a huge scene at the school board meeting. He already had a lawsuit filed against the school district. Now regardless of your personal feelings, i dont believe a school district should comment on an on going manner, especially considering that it involves minors. Also since this case hasnt gone to trial, it is fair to only call this an "incident" on the part of the school district.

Rape has taken place in public restrooms before and they didnt involve any transgender persons, also everyday transgrend persons use the the other sexes restrooms without committing crimes. Sexual predators need to be harshly punished. Using the rape of this teen girl to press an anti lgbt agenda in right wing politics is pretty gross tbh.

what makes this story even better is that lounden county prosecutor (lefty lunatic) who ran on ending mass incarcerations/not charging ppl with minor crimes personally charged this father with misdemeanor/disorderly conduct and even asked for jail time...

lefties are determined to destroy all the institutions and ppl trust in them.
Source? That's disgusting if true.

First thing sexual assault and rape are absolutely horrible things. It sounds like the accusations of crimes are most likely true. The reason this story is so political is super clear, its not because of the rape, but rather because the rape involved a supposed gender fluid person.

The father was arrrsted for causing a huge scene at the school board meeting. He already had a lawsuit filed against the school district. Now regardless of your personal feelings, i dont believe a school district should comment on an on going manner, especially considering that it involves minors. Also since this case hasnt gone to trial, it is fair to only call this an "incident" on the part of the school district.

Rape has taken place in public restrooms before and they didnt involve any transgender persons, also everyday transgrend persons use the the other sexes restrooms without committing crimes. Sexual predators need to be harshly punished. Using the rape of this teen girl to press an anti lgbt agenda in right wing politics is pretty gross tbh.

Good God.

Did you read?

He went crazy when the dumb ass said there had been no history of assault in the girls bathroom by trans.

The person lied and covered up. That's why he went crazy.

Did you read?

He went crazy when the dumb ass said there had been no history of assault in the girls bathroom by trans.

The person lied and covered up. That's why he went crazy.

He had already filed suit against the school, went there intending to make a scene. He did so and got arrested. Making this about transgenders being allowed to use whatever restroom they want is a losing angle. The school lying about the case helps his lawsuit, but he wants to fight this in the court of public opinion, as does the far right. Rape cases are horrible, and i understand his frustration.

He had already filed suit against the school, went there intending to make a scene. He did so and got arrested. Making this about transgenders being allowed to use whatever restroom they want is a losing angle. The school lying about the case helps his lawsuit, but he wants to fight this in the court of public opinion, as does the far right. Rape cases are horrible, and i understand his frustration.

Jesus, he was set off by it being denied it happened. You act as if he's a GOP operative.

Cops should (hypothetically, not really because is illegal) probably blow their own brains out when they do things like this. It’s better for everybody. If all they are doing is enforcing the woke political hierarchy and playing low level politics, they are worthless traitors. School board should be fired immediately, of course. Hanged, hypothetically in a system with justice.

Back