Social Father arrested at School Board Meeting - School Board Aware of Attack in May Email

I'm not saying this....I'm not saying that....I'm not saying this....

But you think it's fake in what way? Lol

Because all you have given so far is that it's because the media is not running with it. The same media that characterized this man as a domestic terrorist.
We know the media is honest and just want the truth … what’s wrong with you !! Look at the evil MAGA hat kid he got the hate he deserved

Soze the school board, the whole lot of them.
UnfortunateNextCondor-size_restricted.gif

I'm not saying this....I'm not saying that....I'm not saying this....

But you think it's fake in what way? Lol

Because all you have given so far is that it's because the media is not running with it. The same media that characterized this man as a domestic terrorist.

I'm saying I can't prove it's fake or even that it is fake, but I'm pointing out obvious problems with the story. It's a part of critical thinking and avoiding mob mentality. Did I even mention the media not running with it? It's all up and down conservative media and being used to send a very specific message, just like the fake CRT incidents.

The GOP is finding a great deal of success fighting the culture war in school board meetings, which is why school boards are starting to require proof of residence to gain admittance. Out of state actors are travelling to different school boards to gin up controversy. Matt Walsh from the Daily Wire said he rented a home in Loudoun County so he could get access there.

With CRT they sent activists to school board meetings, filmed them, and represented them as neutral partied expressing outrage. They travelled from school board to school board. In a few months Fox had run 1300 segments on CRT.

This is a radioactive subject because who wants to criticize a father whose daughter was raped? That makes the angle pretty bulletproof. If it turns out this is a lie, we'll never know because how would we? Apparently the records on the bathroom rape have been sealed. Why is it the crime in question is shrouded in secrecy while the second rape has court records?

It's Loudoun County, ground zero for conservative theater. The school board had to ban anyone not from the area from their meetings, so Matt Walsh from Live Wire rented a house there to get access. This is where a lot of those "concerned parents protest CRT" videos came from.

A woman quoted by the Guardian and described as a "life long liberal" is a hardcore conservative and is quoted in other articles and described the same way. It's an effective political tool where you present someone as seeing the light and coming to the side of reason, like Rubin and Poole.

I can't say with any authority that this didn't happen exactly as described. I'm not saying he doesn't have a daughter. I'm saying that in the school board where trans access is being hotly debated on the national stage and defenders have repeatedly pointed out that there is no evidence of violence where this is permitted, it's an incredible convenient coincidence that an example pops right at the door.

Everyone in this thread on both sides of the aisle immediately accepts that this is what happened. This is exactly what happened with Project Veritas and Acorn, and that that turned out to be a lie. By the time the truth came out, Acorn was gone, mission accomplished. Project Veritas was successfully sued for a hundred and fifty grand but they're funded by billionaires so it was money well spent.

Conservative media everywhere is using this as an example of how trans access is dangerous. The story isn't that a degenerate committed heinous crimes, it's that trans access is dangerous and that liberals can't be trusted. Even if this story is a lie and it comes out in a few months nobody will care. Will you care?
Cool. You remember when the wii spa shit was shouted down as a conservative hoax? Did a bunch of leftists regret supporting the sex offender in this case? I didn't see any. I want more confirmation in this story as well but dont be so quick to cast doubt.

My Dad was arrested at a school board meeting. My sister's friend (13 years old) was raped by the school Spanish teacher, and the school and police were doing everything they could to protect the teacher.

Eventually after more girls came forward, the teacher left the school to go become a serial rapist at another junior high school. Literally nothing happened to the teacher.
In these cases its the police who should be listening to the parents/parent not "protecting" the teachers...
I remember a time when such things had zero tolerance.
Literally nothing happened to the teacher
Nothing? broken system...

I'm saying I can't prove it's fake or even that it is fake, but I'm pointing out obvious problems with the story. It's a part of critical thinking and avoiding mob mentality. Did I even mention the media not running with it? It's all up and down conservative media and being used to send a very specific message, just like the fake CRT incidents.

The GOP is finding a great deal of success fighting the culture war in school board meetings, which is why school boards are starting to require proof of residence to gain admittance. Out of state actors are travelling to different school boards to gin up controversy. Matt Walsh from the Daily Wire said he rented a home in Loudoun County so he could get access there.

With CRT they sent activists to school board meetings, filmed them, and represented them as neutral partied expressing outrage. They travelled from school board to school board. In a few months Fox had run 1300 segments on CRT.

This is a radioactive subject because who wants to criticize a father whose daughter was raped? That makes the angle pretty bulletproof. If it turns out this is a lie, we'll never know because how would we? Apparently the records on the bathroom rape have been sealed. Why is it the crime in question is shrouded in secrecy while the second rape has court records?

#believewomen

Unless the rape was committed by someone with more victim points, in which case support the bigger minority for virtue points.

The obvious problem in the story was that a girl was raped, that's it.

Your reflexive tribalism wants to link it to the current CRT fetish in order to diminish to the crime, but this has nothing to do with CRT, it has to do with an alleged crime that been committed.

This is a radioactive subject because who wants to criticize a father whose daughter was raped?

You remember the reasoning for why men were allowed in girls washrooms? Because activists kept on going on with the emotional blackmail about how they commit suicide.

Who wants to criticize a potential suicide victim?

Every time you center an incomplete male's feelings over the safety of a woman, the woman will always lose. This has nothing to do with CRT histrionics.

The obvious problem in the story was that a girl was raped, that's it.

Your reflexive tribalism wants to link it to the current CRT fetish in order to diminish to the crime, but this has nothing to do with CRT, it has to do with an alleged crime that been committed.

You remember the reasoning for why men were allowed in girls washrooms? Because activists kept on going on with the emotional blackmail about how they commit suicide.

Who wants to criticize a potential suicide victim?

Every time you center an incomplete male's feelings over the safety of a woman, the woman will always lose. This has nothing to do with CRT histrionics.

Also... what did the School Board try to cover up the parents and the raped student... Agenda

Seems something easy to disprove for a reporter. Maybe hit up the PD. Wonder why none of the outlets you trust are not doing that.

Also... what did the School Board try to cover up the parents and the raped student... Agenda

The civil suit that will surely come will probably answer the question.

Seems something easy to disprove for a reporter. Maybe hit up the PD. Wonder why none of the outlets you trust are not doing that.

The major Leftist Media Outlets will avoid this story like the plague... or covid. It destroys the narrative. Including how Protesting Parents are now a significant threat across the country. Funny how omitting certain details transforms the story. Will the Media outlets vilifying Mr Scott earlier this summer come out and apologize now that they know what really happened?

Not likely...

Either way, @Loiosh is deflecting and avoiding the discussion of the topic. He does this in every thread.

And if the School Board is covering up this incident... how many others have been covered up? Or maybe the Schools themselves are keeping the School Board in the dark. Who knows. Just another incident of Trans Rights superseding women's rights.

Anyway... This will shut him up

The Loudon County Sheriffs confirmed to Fox News and the Daily Mail that they did investigate an incident from May 28th and that the case is still pending, leaving them unable to discuss details. According to the Daily Wire’s report, and the victim’s attorney, the suspect in the first case is alleged to have committed a second sexual assault, in early October.

“We can confirm a May 28, 2021 case that involved a thorough 2-month-long investigation that was conducted to determine the facts of the case prior to arrest,” the sheriff’s office told Fox News. “This case is still pending court proceedings. The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is not able to provide any documents that pertain to a pending case.”

“The sheriff’s office confirmed that the case involved sexual assault,” the outlet added.

In these cases its the police who should be listening to the parents/parent not "protecting" the teachers...
I remember a time when such things had zero tolerance.

Nothing? broken system...

My sisters friend that had been raped came from a family of Russian immigrants that actually lived in Pripyat when the meltdown happened. I don't believe they were US citizens, and were very hesitant about police involvement because of fear of deportation. My Dad found out about this, and also found out that the school administrators likely new about this happening and that it had happened to many girls before and just looked the other way.

My Dad ended up getting arrested for a public disturbance or something at the board meeting. When word got out, and a few of the girls that were rumored to have been targeted by the teacher were contacted, they just wanted to be left alone. My sisters friends family was also too scared to come forward.

I just looked the guy up, and it looks like he retired after 34 years of teaching, who knows how many girls he messed with.

This is him:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steve-matuszak-11890122

Charge "her" as an adult and send "her" to a male prison so "she" can get the treatment that "she" dished out to that little girl. No sympathy for rapists regardless of their age, prison is where they belong and that's where they'll get their just desserts.

Pretty much a standard CYA type of release written no doubt by the school board's lawyer, but it does confirm that the sexual assaults took place. Also the reason the father is a domestic terrorist is apparently because he hadn't pre-registered to speak at the board meeting. Pretty freakin crazy that this father has been held up by the school boards as an example of a dangerous extremist when they petitioned the government to use the Patriot Act to crush any dissent from parents. What an insane world we live in.

If his daughter was raped, don't you think it's understandable???
Too right. I would sympathise with the father even if he’d gone and done a lot worse than raging at a school board meeting, if you get my drift....

Too right. I would sympathise with the father even if he’d gone and done a lot worse than raging at a school board meeting, if you get my drift....
Yea something like that how could you know fill the room with uppercuts I could never imagine being a parent of a girl and that happens to them.

The superintendent stood up at the school board meeting and declared "we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms." So the father of the girl who was raped in the bathroom just the previous month comes fucking unglued. And the left wants to paint this guy as the face of "domestic terrorism" being out of control at school board meetings. That is fucked up.

Last edited:
The major Leftist Media Outlets will avoid this story like the plague... or covid. It destroys the narrative. Including how Protesting Parents are now a significant threat across the country. Funny how omitting certain details transforms the story. Will the Media outlets vilifying Mr Scott earlier this summer come out and apologize now that they know what really happened?

Not likely...

Either way, @Loiosh is deflecting and avoiding the discussion of the topic. He does this in every thread.

And if the School Board is covering up this incident... how many others have been covered up? Or maybe the Schools themselves are keeping the School Board in the dark. Who knows. Just another incident of Trans Rights superseding women's rights.

Anyway... This will shut him up

The Loudon County Sheriffs confirmed to Fox News and the Daily Mail that they did investigate an incident from May 28th and that the case is still pending, leaving them unable to discuss details. According to the Daily Wire’s report, and the victim’s attorney, the suspect in the first case is alleged to have committed a second sexual assault, in early October.

“We can confirm a May 28, 2021 case that involved a thorough 2-month-long investigation that was conducted to determine the facts of the case prior to arrest,” the sheriff’s office told Fox News. “This case is still pending court proceedings. The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is not able to provide any documents that pertain to a pending case.”

“The sheriff’s office confirmed that the case involved sexual assault,” the outlet added.

And @Loiosh is wrong again. And no one is surprised.

So his attempt to downplay a 9th grader being raped has ended with just more egg on his face.

Back