Fastest way to cook chicken

TKDGrappler

White Belt
Reaction score
I always just grill chicken, but I was wondering if anyone has some other method thats faster/easier

I find it easiest to just grill it to be honest with you. The taste is fantastic that way too.

Stir Fry, i find is the fastest, put it 5 min on each side, cut to see if its white inside

(i assume its chicken breast your talking about)

Use lil oil or butter so it wont stick to the pan.

I grill on the weekends when I have time and then just microwave during the week. I"ll either grill some for sandwhiches or just with a side of veggies or I'll stiry fry a ton and divide that up into daily portions.

I enjoy cooking so I can spend some time doing it when I have some (weekends) and then when I have only a little bit of time I can still enjoy a good meal.

I like broiling my chicken. Takes about 5 minutes per side.

Gotta keep a close eye on it though because the broiler can take it from "almost done" to "burnt as fuck" quite quickly.

I use my George Foreman grill, only takes 5 minutes and it has a better taste than grilling it (Leave alot of the juices in making it nice and tender)

It all depends on how thick the peice of chicken is...obviously, a thinner peice will cook faster than its thicker counterpart. I just grill about 10 breasts at a time, on low (so I dont burn the shit out of it) for about 20-30 minutes, then put em in tupperware and throw them in the fridge. Viola, lunch.

Fastest way honestly would be to cut it into cubes and huge a very hot Wok to cook it. 2 minutes tops and its done.

Cook with a wok on med high/high..... use oil or wok oil to it wont stick... add anything prior you like.

I do a little garlic, some onions, some bell peppers... add the chicken... some soy sauce... throw it over rice or leave out the soy sauce and put it into a tortilla.

Cutting it up is definately the way to go.

Slice it into thin strips and stir fry it.

I just grill alot at a time and then heat up whenever I want a meal. If you get a nice healthy maranade then it tastes alot better also.

Fastest way is definately cutting it into cubes or strips and stir frying.

Lusst said:
It all depends on how thick the peice of chicken is...obviously, a thinner peice will cook faster than its thicker counterpart. I just grill about 10 breasts at a time, on low (so I dont burn the shit out of it) for about 20-30 minutes, then put em in tupperware and throw them in the fridge. Viola, lunch.
Same here.

George Foreman Grill...

Do small pieces..

Or fry the f'ers (small cubes) with Olive Oil and some spices.

I like to stir-fry chicken, but try using a non-stick fry pan so you wont have to use butter or oil.

thanks for all the input guys! Do you all buy frozen or refrigerated chicken. I find defrosting a damn problem too, but i mostly just nuke it ot defrost.

TKDGrappler said:
thanks for all the input guys! Do you all buy frozen or refrigerated chicken. I find defrosting a damn problem too, but i mostly just nuke it ot defrost.

Just defrost them in the refrigerator. Everytime I defrost anything, the edges always get cooked and the middle is still semi frozen :icon_evil

Yeh I get the big bag of chicken breasts frozen, and just grill em for the week for my lunch.

Back