fast food addicts...

Don't consider them fast food, consider it a step above.

When I think of Fast Food Im talking McDonalds and Burger King and shit like that. 5 Guys burger is way better than a shitty big mac or whopper.

03-Cajun-Fries-Five-Guys.jpg

Maybe six steps above. And they have the best Cajun fries. :p

I ate fast food about 4-5 times a week. Started a diet, not really that hard to quit.

depends how good of a cook you are or how much money you can spend to get healthy and tasty food. i guess how picky you are as well.

it took me about a month to figure out how to cook healthy foods i liked and thats when the cravings stopped

You guys need to substitute it for something just as good. I have a lot of Latino restaurants (Cuban, Nicaraguan, Mexican and Colombian mostly.) so I can easily get off because I can substitute the fast food with stuff that tastes just as good.

Still you can't beat fast food from time to time. But then again keep it in moderation, it gave my skinny ass high cholesterol.

hey hey right here I am obsessed with promotional items and would fuck a Checkers building. I ate Checkers for dinner the past two nights.

The entire floor of my mates car is ankle deep in McDonald wrappers , it's rather gross actually

He would definitely be an addict in my eyes

depends how good of a cook you are or how much money you can spend to get healthy and tasty food. i guess how picky you are as well.

it took me about a month to figure out how to cook healthy foods i liked and thats when the cravings stopped

Can barely cook but I do cook healthy meals for work(chicken breast w/veggies) .My days off I cook for the week.I work graves.When work is over,the cravings take over and anything goes loool.Jack,Carl's here I come.big cheeseburger's a helluva drug :p

I'll have a whopper every here and there, but I much prefer to cook my own burgers.

i sometimes do the fast-food meal when buzzed/close to drunk.

i always hate myself the next day, but it's absolute heaven at the time, lol.

I rarely eat fast food.
When I do, I almost instantly feel like shit.

McDonalds breakfast is the best way to ruin the day.

I rarely eat fast food.
When I do, I almost instantly feel like shit.

McDonalds breakfast is the best way to ruin the day.

I don't know whats worse,their breakfast or lunch and dinner.But that ish feeling occurs after consumption.ewww.

No fast food where I live. Just a Subway(which I don't consider fast food) and a hometown snack shop that actually cooks their food to order. Closest to fast food we got.

I don't mind it actually. It is much cheaper to just cook your own food and I have become a pretty decent cook over the last few years.

I used to like Taco Bell and Wendy's. I eventually started just cooking meals at home that sounded good and going to quality restaurants if I do go out to eat. I've had maybe two fast food burgers in the last 3 years.

Back