Fashion designer uses only Asian models at New York Fashion Week show

If you know me by history, you know what I'm talking about. Indians may be Asians, but they aren't Yellow people. People like you get the two confused.

I never said they were yellow people. More importantly, I don't get shit confused. My wife is Indian born and raised. I asked her if Indians are Asian - she says yes but not like East Asians. I looked on a map. India is on the Asian continent. I have to fill out demographics information for my half-Indian son, he checks the box for Asian whenever there isn't a separate box for Indians.

The genetic component is pretty straight forward as well:

...we show that Indian populations are characterized by two major ancestry components, one of which is spread at comparable frequency and haplotype diversity in populations of South and West Asia and the Caucasus. The second component is more restricted to South Asia and accounts for more than 50% of the ancestry in Indian populations.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3234374/

So, yeah, not "yellow people" but still Asian.

^ This is the guy who said Asians ruined a city by taking it over (Anaheim maybe?), saying there were no white people left because of them, and no diversity. But when I looked it up it was still like 50% white.

@LogicalInsanity was like wtf?

IRVINE CA..... you don't live here you have no clue. Also I like Asian girls just not Chinese..

I never said they were yellow people. More importantly, I don't get shit confused. My wife is Indian born and raised. I asked her if Indians are Asian - she says yes but not like East Asians. I looked on a map. India is on the Asian continent. I have to fill out demographics information for my half-Indian son, he checks the box for Asian whenever there isn't a separate box for Indians.

The genetic component is pretty straight forward as well:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3234374/

So, yeah, not "yellow people" but still Asian.
I’ll simplify this for you. There’s a misconception in America that yellow people are the most successful group in America, more successful than whites, but it is in fact the brown caucasoids known as East Indians that are the most successful, while yellow people get all the flak, they get most of the benefits.

What an important discussion.

I'm glad we are having it.

I’ll simplify this for you. There’s a misconception in America that yellow people are the most successful group in America, more successful than whites, but it is in fact the brown caucasoids known as East Indians that are the most successful, while yellow people get all the flak, they get most of the benefits.
They aren't really Caucasoid, though that is a popular misconception. South Asians have far too much Ancestral South Indian component to be Caucasoid. ASI is not closely related to any other population cluster, but is closer to East Asians than to West Asians. But for all intents and purposes it is its own thing.

They aren't really Caucasoid, though that is a popular misconception. South Asians have far too much Ancestral South Indian component to be Caucasoid. ASI is not closely related to any other population cluster, but is closer to East Asians than to West Asians. But for all intents and purposes it is its own thing.
Where do you think the term indo-aryan came from? physically their bone structure and facial features are closer to that of caucasoids, not mongoloids. Most celebrities in Bollywood have light skin and look like westerners. A lot of them are mixed with aryan blood. In their caste system the “whiter” they are, the higher they are in society.

Where do you think the term indo-aryan came from? physically their bone structure and facial features are closer to that of caucasoids, not mongoloids. Most celebrities in Bollywood have light skin and look like westerners. A lot of them are mixed with aryan blood. In their caste system the “whiter” they are, the higher they are in society.

They have very little Indo-Aryan, even the ones in the North. At most it is something like 16% of their genome. Most of the Indian ancestry is non-Aryan. What happened was elite dominance, where the warlike pastoral Aryans imposed their language on the far more advanced pre-Aryan peoples of the region, but in doing so the Aryan tongue changed significantly . Retroflexion is common in Dravidian but absent in the non-Indic Indo-Iranian languages and other Indo-European languages. Indo-Aryan has retroflexion, a sign that linguists explain as the pre-Aryan peoples adopting the Aryan tongue and changing it.

Some may be considered Caucasoid by bone structure alone but do people only care about phenotype and disregard genotype? In the West, especially the US, if you have significant non-White admixture, you would not be White, unless you displayed no obvious non-Caucasoid traits and hid your ancestry.

They have very little Indo-Aryan, even the ones in the North. At most it is something like 16% of their genome. Most of the Indian ancestry is non-Aryan. What happened was elite dominance, where the warlike pastoral Aryans imposed their language on the far more advanced pre-Aryan peoples of the region, but in doing so the Aryan tongue changed significantly . Retroflexion is common in Dravidian but absent in the non-Indic Indo-Iranian languages and other Indo-European languages. Indo-Aryan has retroflexion, a sign that linguists explain as the pre-Aryan peoples adopting the Aryan tongue and changing it.

Some may be considered Caucasoid by bone structure alone but do people only care about phenotype and disregard genotype? In the West, especially the US, if you have significant non-White admixture, you would not be White, unless you displayed no obvious non-Caucasoid traits and hid your ancestry.
Some maybe considered caucasoid? They’re not mongoloids either. The only Indians with apparent mongoloid genes are the north East Indians, and they are a small marginalized group in India. I’ve seen Samoans, native Americans, eskimos, being mistaken for a yellow person, but never a brown East Indian.

I always had a predilection for skinny female persons.

Then again, I love many different types of females.

Lots of them look like dudes
_DSC4485.jpg
Bruce lee = Caitlyn Lee

Some maybe considered caucasoid? They’re not mongoloids either. The only Indians with apparent mongoloid genes are the north East Indians, and they are a small marginalized group in India. I’ve seen Samoans, native Americans, eskimos, being mistaken for a yellow person, but never a brown East Indian.
I didn't say they were Mongoloids. They are their own thing.

looks like she just invited her cousins to model for her....much disappointed with these asian models...do not approve of this diversity.

I didn't say they were Mongoloids. They are their own thing.
Whatever man, you said their ancestors are closer to East Asian, while Panamaican said their ancestry is a mix of south and west Asian(not mongoloid)and of the Caucasus. I’m onto you two. Btw There are no East Indians on the catwalk because they are too busy being more successful than yellow people, all minorities should take note and admire these upstanding brown people. The most privileged group in America right now happen to be brown people. What do you know, you learn something new everyday. I’m joking with the last part, but hopefully you guys know where I’m getting at. FYI No I’m really not hopeful.

Whatever man, you said their ancestors are closer to East Asian, while Panamaican said their ancestry is a mix of south and west Asian(not mongoloid)and of the Caucasus. I’m onto you two. Btw There are no East Indians on the catwalk because they are too busy being more successful than yellow people, all minorities should take note and admire these upstanding brown people. The most privileged group in America right now happen to be brown people. What do you know, you learn something new everyday. I’m joking with the last part, but hopefully you guys know where I’m getting at. FYI No I’m really not hopeful.
I said that the Ancestral South Indian cluster is not closely related to any other cluster but it is closer to East Asians than Ancestral North Indian is to East Asians.

Are East Asians the same as South East Asians? Too may different asian groups .... cannot keep 'em straight.

The argument that people are having couldn't be missing the point by a larger amount. Who cares whether Indians are technically Asians? The designer specifically excluded members of racial groups in a desire for diversity. If that isn't Orwellian doublespeak then I don't know what is.

Back