Fantasy Football Rankings/Questions:

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might come back to bite me, but I'm buying a lot of Corey Coleman stock.

Have 9th pick in 12 team, PPR re-draft. Not sold on Freeman which seems to be the consensus #9. I like AJ green more and in ESPN mocks I am seeing people grab him at 7 or 8. I won't draft Elliot in first rd. Hate the Cowboys and he's a rookie. Could be a big mistake but it is what it is...Dez is usually first rd too but Romo is too fragile and if he's out, Dez's stock is in the shitter. And he's a Cowboy.

Thoughts on 9th pick? I want a stud WR. I also feel like many RB's who are being drafted in later rds will have rebound years. Not sure who they will be but guys like Abdullah, Hill, Gordon, etc...someone will come out of those later rounds as a stud.

Brown, Beckham, Jones top 3 wr's. Then add in the rb's that will go for sure before 8th overall also. Gurley, Bell, Johnson, Elliott. Only need 2 more names for your pick. Hopkins and Green? Gronk at TE?

Hopkins won't make it to the 9th pick unless the people I am playing against are dumbasses LOL Anything could happen. I would grab him instantly if he is there. Gronk will probably be there unless someone above me has a hard on for him. My bud has pick 8 and he likes Gronk but I don't see him taking him in Rd 1. I really want Green vs. Dez or gronk. Do you agree on him over Freeman?

I'm going to get a DFS thread going as well this season. We'll probably need a week to week ranking too.

I like Elliott and Dez over Green.

Thanks for the response. I just have a hard time drafting Cowboys LOL. I also feel like with Jones and Sanu gone, Green will be a target monster. Eifert is there but hurt already. I did have Run DMC last year and he did well for me. Consistent. Elliot should be very good. I'd probably take him over Dez due to the Romo injury (at any time) factor.

In a keeper league, have to keep six and the 4 I'm sure I'll keep are
Bortles
Travis kelce
Kelvin Benjamin
Jordy Nelson

Which of these 4 rbs should I keep
Carlos hyde
D'Angelo williams
Chris ivory
Dion lewis

Hyde and Lewis. Maybe Williams if Bell keeps his 4 game suspension.

drafts start next week. Probably going many early wr's in ppr leagues.

I like Elliott and Dez over Green.

I'm taking Green over Elliott all day long. Elliott is enticing, but I'm not taking a rookie in the first round. I love Green's consistency at the end of the first.

I hope so..Then I won't and dominate the sheep.

If it's ppr you would be crazy not to go WR early. I'll take two top Wr's and Lamar Miller as my first back

It is bad to copy everyone else. I will go top list of other spots if they all go WR. Miller going late 1st. He is the 3rd drafted RB right now if Bell stays suspended. You better go Miller then 2 rb if you want him.

It is bad to copy everyone else. I will go top list of other spots if they all go WR. Miller going late 1st. He is the 3rd drafted RB right now if Bell stays suspended. You better go Miller then 2 rb if you want him.

where do you have Gurley ranked/adp PPR?

saw him go 2nd in one draft

think I have David Johnson ahead of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back