Fantasy Football Rankings/Questions:

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is bad to copy everyone else. I will go top list of other spots if they all go WR. Miller going late 1st. He is the 3rd drafted RB right now if Bell stays suspended. You better go Miller then 2 rb if you want him.

I'm not in love with the RB's this year. I can win with Rapethiscoed, two top Wr's a good TE and two mediocre RBs in PPR. If you take All Day Care over Julio Jones you are losing

If you take the 6th best wr late first if everyone else is taking wrs and pass johnson or gurley that is crazy.

I am taking him over any WR unless it is a special league that favors WR's and small starting rosters. I love my two main money leagues since it makes all postions have value. Even QB's. 6 points for all td's. Start 2 qb, 4 rb, 4 wr, te, flex(rb/wr/te), k, def. Usually 8 teams for this format. Love 2 qbs so people cant wait 10 rounds for one and everyone just drafts like sheep taking rb's and wr's plus Gronk. Guess this is why I love baseball over football also. So many positions you can choose in first round. Just matter what you have for sleepers later to help me decide what I do early.

I already know I am not getting Gurley in a league I have the 3rd pick in. One keeper per year and redraft once every 3 years. This year is a redraft and person with first pick is taking him. In the two money leagues I just posted about I have the 4th and 5th pick so him and Johnson will be gone so probably go WR in both. Have about the 4th pick if I remember correct in Soda's league but no PPR so doubt I take a WR.

I already know I am not getting Gurley in a league I have the 3rd pick in. One keeper per year and redraft once every 3 years. This year is a redraft and person with first pick is taking him. In the two money leagues I just posted about I have the 4th and 5th pick so him and Johnson will be gone so probably go WR in both. Have about the 4th pick if I remember correct in Soda's league but no PPR so doubt I take a WR.
Gurley is going top 5 but I'm concerned with the hamstring issue

ive only got a hard on for 2 guys, antonio and gurley. If i cant get those 2, i would just as well prefer drafting towards end of first round. I think wr's are a deep position this year and rb's is a fucking toss up with question marks galore.

can I get some opinions on top 5 fantasy QBs?

Where does Allen Robinson fall? PPR

can I get some opinions on top 5 fantasy QBs?

Where does Allen Robinson fall? PPR

my top 5 qb's:

1-cam(will have better offense around him and worse defense which is good for offense. ONly drawback is he should start rushing less as he has entered that superstar/diva status)

2-rodgers(weapons improved and he will want to bounce back)

3-luck( after last years disaster, i expect him to rebound. I believe in him and the team is going to ride his ass for good or bad. The defense/run game aint going to get it done so luck will be slinging it galore)

4-wilson(never been a fan, but he just routinely puts up stats. Safe pick)

5-brady( no team uses the pass more inside the 10 yard line and he will be on a mission. suspension obviously hurts)

As for allen robinson, i think he will be a stud this year. I would put him as my #6 wr behind brown, beckham, jones, hopkins and green. But robinson is so close to these guys he could easily late first/early second.

Which two would yall keep between ARob, Keenan Allen and Brandin Cooks? 0.5 ppr, leaning towards the Allens, thankya.

Arob and Keenan

QBS

Cam
Rodgers
Brees
Luck
Brady

I also like Palmer a lot...can't say I'd put him in front of any of those guys but I've had him the past couple years and he puts up the numbers. Great weapons, aggressive offense

ARob and Allen but I think Cooks has a big year too. Having Brees chucking the ball is huge too

I'm taking Green over Elliott all day long. Elliott is enticing, but I'm not taking a rookie in the first round. I love Green's consistency at the end of the first.

I agree...I like Green a lot too. Hoping I can get him

QBS

Cam
Rodgers
Brees
Luck
Brady

I also like Palmer a lot...can't say I'd put him in front of any of those guys but I've had him the past couple years and he puts up the numbers. Great weapons, aggressive offense

ARob and Allen but I think Cooks has a big year too. Having Brees chucking the ball is huge too
You have Brady 5th even if the criminal misses 4 games of your usual 13 game regular season?

Cardinals GM Steve Keim believes David Johnson is the best receiving back he's ever seen.

"A lot of people have compared him to Marshall Faulk, and our coaches had Marshall Faulk in Indy," Keim said. "I think he's very similar in some ways athletically and in terms of ball-catching skills to Marshall." The fact that Keim already feels comfortable enough to compare Johnson to a Hall-of-Famer tells you all you need to know about the Cardinals' 2016 aspirations for their bell-cow back. Johnson is a top-three option at running back.

Old man foster prolly gonna draft RB-RB-RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back