Who would win if they fought?

• Total voters

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
XtwDT4D.jpg

I was inspired to make this Fantasy Battle (possibly the first of many) due to the Avengers vs. GotG discussion in the Infinity War thread a few days ago (mainly from MikeMcMann's post). This is just for fun and hope you enjoy it. But for now, in the immortal words of Bruce Buffer - It's Time!

tumblr_nl4pu6fIb61ry1rm7o1_500.gif

w6d71Qb.jpg

Note: This match is a bit one-sided, so I decided to give Star-Lord an aero-rig jet pack just to make it more interesting. Star-Lord doesn't normally wear an aero-rig, it's not part of his normal gear. But even if Star-Lord was still part Celestial, he'd still get the beatdown since the only extraordinary feat he has shown was surviving touching the Power Stone for a few seconds.

4fpdCZq.jpg

Note: For this match-up, I'm using the adult Groot in the first Guardians movie.

So after a series of one on one battles we end up with Gamora surrounded by Avengers

LOL at anyone thinking the Guardians of the Galaxy could beat the Avengers.

Civil War Cap Team vs. GOTG would be a more fair fight.

Can't argue with anything here. This is the Pats with That Look in their eyes going up against Norte Dame. Avengers by whatever the fuck they want.

Wow ... you really hate the Guardians

The only one I'd give a chance is Gamora. That would be a fun fight with Widow.

Avengers. Easily.

Is that Bruce Willis in your AV? @XalexinchainsX
LOL! Thanos Willis

Or Thanos Harrison - "I don't know too much about infinity stones, but let me call in a buddy that knows everything about infinity stones"

https://scontent.:eek::eek::eek:c1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/24273326_10208755447558198_857074845_n.jpg?oh=acaf8a497b89ba23e2dbe803cf18351a&oe=5A285ECA

Back