Fantasy Baseball discussion, v3: Boomstick for MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are sites to do research on. Whoever you use for fantasy will have those answers easy to find. All of them have top players listed, and by position.

I don't want to research, I'd rather just ask you guys.

I don't want to research, I'd rather just ask you guys.

IMO

Closers:
Kimbrel, Craig
Holland, Greg
Chapman, Aroldis
Uehara, Koji
Robertson, David

But there are a lot of other quality closers more in the middle tier. I'd preferably targets one of them at a discounted rate. Guys like Cishek, Street, etc.

3B:
Cabrera, Miguel
Encarnacion, Edwin
Beltre, Adrian
Donaldson, Josh
Wright, David
Longoria, Evan

Longoria has had a disappointing season so far not sure if it's him, or he's getting pitched around since he's the only legit bat in Tampa lineup. Myers has been a huge can as well.

Bah, the Indicans bullpen is awful. Should be looking at 3 wins

Never thought I would be saying A.J. Pollock is carrying my team but I just did. His numbers in May have been crazy good I picked him up two in a half weeks ago before he exploded.

It's nice to see HanRam swiping bags to go along with everything else he does.

Everytime I follow Jake Odorizzi, he's getting a ton of strikeouts. Yet, his peripheral numbers aren't that good. Is he owned in many leagues?

IMO

Closers:
Kimbrel, Craig
Holland, Greg
Chapman, Aroldis
Uehara, Koji
Robertson, David

But there are a lot of other quality closers more in the middle tier. I'd preferably targets one of them at a discounted rate. Guys like Cishek, Street, etc.

3B:
Cabrera, Miguel
Encarnacion, Edwin
Beltre, Adrian
Donaldson, Josh
Wright, David
Longoria, Evan

Hypothetically would you ever trade on of those players away? And what would you want for them?

Hypothetically would you ever trade on of those players away? And what would you want for them?

It would be pretty hard to trade for Miggy or Encarnacion. Donaldson is probably playing as well as possible right now. I wouldn't buy high on him.

Longoria has been underperforming so he could be a solid buy low candidate. If you were going to target any of them, I'd say Longo, Wright, or Beltre.

Longoria has had a disappointing season so far not sure if it's him, or he's getting pitched around since he's the only legit bat in Tampa lineup. Myers has been a huge can as well.

Myers has been ice cold for most of the season, but did get like 3 walks the other day?

Finally got a big game from Hanley. 4/4 with 2 bombs and 5 RBI's.

Never thought I would be saying A.J. Pollock is carrying my team but I just did. His numbers in May have been crazy good I picked him up two in a half weeks ago before he exploded.

Don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but

A.J. Pollock suffered a fractured right hand when he was hit on the hand by a Johnny Cueto pitch in the eighth inning Saturday.

Any deep sleeper 1B? Like if the Astros call up Singleton, is he worth it or when Kendry Morales signs? I'm really really desperate at that position and don't have any options. I picked up Adam Lind, since there's nothing there. I'm almost looking at picking up a C and moving Matthew Lucroy to 1B when he becomes eligible there.

Not sure what league you are in that Lucroy didn't start the season with 1b eligibility. I would take Singleton over Morales because Singleton is going to get all the bats he can handle between 1b, and DH. Morales still has to hope to be signed, and unless the team has a DH spot i doubt he sees everyday at bats.

Not sure what league you are in that Lucroy didn't start the season with 1b eligibility. I would take Singleton over Morales because Singleton is going to get all the bats he can handle between 1b, and DH. Morales still has to hope to be signed, and unless the team has a DH spot i doubt he sees everyday at bats.

I checked the eligibility rules. You had to play 20 games at the position last year or 10 games in the current season. Lucroy played 14 games at 1B last season. I always get his named confused with the ex fat ass Matthew LeCroy, who was a decent C eligible start in his time with the Twins.

I checked the eligibility rules. You had to play 20 games at the position last year or 10 games in the current season. Lucroy played 14 games at 1B last season. I always get his named confused with the ex fat ass Matthew LeCroy, who was a decent C eligible start in his time with the Twins.

That's strange because started the year with 1b eligibility in Espn, and Yahoo that i seen. What do you use?

That's strange because started the year with 1b eligibility in Espn, and Yahoo that i seen. What do you use?

Foxsports. Maybe the commish made up that eligibility rule. It actually screwed me a bit. Does Boegarts have 3B eligibility in those formats? I need Drew to get called up and move Boegarts to 3B for 10 games before I can use him. 3B and 1B are huge holes of mine. I traded for Prince Fielder the day before his injury was reported and I neglected 3B in the draft.

Any deep sleeper 1B? Like if the Astros call up Singleton, is he worth it or when Kendry Morales signs? I'm really really desperate at that position and don't have any options. I picked up Adam Lind, since there's nothing there. I'm almost looking at picking up a C and moving Matthew Lucroy to 1B when he becomes eligible there.

Lucroy should be 1B eligible in Yahoo. I don't touch ESPN so no idea about them.

Foxsports. Maybe the commish made up that eligibility rule. It actually screwed me a bit. Does Boegarts have 3B eligibility in those formats? I need Drew to get called up and move Boegarts to 3B for 10 games before I can use him. 3B and 1B are huge holes of mine. I traded for Prince Fielder the day before his injury was reported and I neglected 3B in the draft.

Weird. Yeah XB started the year with 3b eligibility in Yahoo/Espn to start the season. Espn > Yahoo. I have never used foxsports, and tried CBS once. Didn't care for CBS. It sounds like the commissioner came up with the rule.

Don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but

2013-06-19%2014_47_14.gif

Not surprised at all I've had the worst luck this season I can't seem to stay healthy in any league I'm playing in. At least Abreu and Ramriez are both coming off the DL tomorrow, and Drew should be ready to come up during the middle of the week, the SS position has been a glaring hole in my lineup. I won this weeks match as long as I can stay close to .500 I should be able to make a move in the standings in the coming weeks with some of my key players coming back. Losing Pollock hurts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back