Fantasy Baseball discussion, v3: Boomstick for MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucroy should be 1B eligible in Yahoo. I don't touch ESPN so no idea about them.

I've had Lucroy all year in Y! and he's been C,1B the whole time.

Don't know wtf ESPN is doing. I don't rock with them at all.

I mean, the LuCroy eligibility isn't really a huge deal, since isn't he way more valuable at C than 1B? The 1B position is just so bare that I might use a Wilson Ramos or Evan Gattis at C and have LuCroy at 1B. Boegarts not being 3B eligible is the real killer, since I've been starting Juan Francisco, Chase Headley, and Matt Dominguez at 3B. With Hanley Ramirez, I'd love to just slide Boegarts to 3B, then free up the Util slot.

Is CJ Cron available? Much better option than Gattis. Ramos is solid, but I just wouldn't really want to have a C in my 1B position. That should be the anchor of your lineup.

Garrett Jones could be a decent option he's having a good season.

Is CJ Cron available? Much better option than Gattis. Ramos is solid, but I just wouldn't really want to have a C in my 1B position. That should be the anchor of your lineup.

He is. I thought of using him on Friday. He might be the guy I go with on Tuesday. Thanks

Garrett Jones is taken.

Rolled past Kutz in the Sherdog league. Time for the showdown with Killswitch and his cans.

Elias with the CG shoutout over the Tigers.

Done putting a smirching on Loiseau, next can to get recycled will be Fat Kid, whoever that is

Lol at my team getting besmirched this week.

Yeah your team canned it up pretty hard. You should trade me Belre. I'll give you Dizzy Gillaspie in return

Belre is my boy. He's not going anywhere. Not even for Carlos Torres.

Damn, Loiseau lost again? How the mighty have fallen.

Report: Gregory Polanco likely to get call during next homestand
by Larry Hartstein | CBSSports.com

(01:36 pm ET) The Pirates are expected to call up outfield prospect Gregory Polanco during the next homestand June 6-12, reports SBNation.com. He's hitting .350 with six homers and 46 RBI in 55 games for Triple-A Indianapolis.

Dooope

Singleton getting called up tomorrow as regular 1b.

I picked up Singleton, but I don't know where I could stash Polanco. What does he project to be right out of the gate? I have an OF of Springer, McCutchen, Rios, and Ellsbury. Does Polanco start over any of them?

Nope, but when he starts killing it you have some good trade bait, or you could move one of the other guys for pitching/3b. Surprised Polanco is available. He hasn't been in any of my leagues for a while.

Heard a lot of Josh Canmilton While Still A Cokehead comparisons with Polanco. That shit would be wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back