Media Fans call for Ali Abdelzaiz to leave MMA after overrated WMMA fighter loses

Damn what was this? Never heard of it.
Gotta love this thread getting moved out of the Heavies. Can't have the UFC's favorite manager getting bad publicity on the main forum.

TBF, it's in relation to Kayla, so I get the move.

It was an interview with a bar owner who got threats of violence from Ali because Ortega had a party there or something and previously Frankie had been there too or might have been there a couple of times. It was something really dumb. There was no real allegiance to Frankie to speak of IIRC. This was before the Ortega Frankie fight. The bar owner wasn't having any of it though and gave a really funny and animated interview. Shame it's not up anymore.

Nobody said he was planning terrorist plots.
He is just a rat snitch sellout who will betray anyone and promote anything for his own personal gain, even if it means harming others. That dude would never have the stones to actually risk himself for an extremist martyr type cause.
But you can't betray someone who is trying to use you, especially when they are doing so via coercion. You are calling him a rat snitch for not Ratting someone out and snitching. Just seems a little weird.

But you can't betray someone who is trying to use you, especially when they are doing so via coercion. You are calling him a rat snitch for not Ratting someone out and snitching. Just seems a little weird.
Hi Ali. Hope you have a bad holidays.

Weird response. Why would Ali be on Sherdog?
Probably the same reason he runs 10+ diff twitter accounts, or threatened a random bar owner for hosting a meet and great with a rival fighter?

Probably the same reason he runs 10+ diff twitter accounts, or threatened a random bar owner for hosting a meet and great with a rival fighter?
Well running twitter accounts for your fighters isn't unusual. Tons of Celebrities have someone running their twitter. Don't know anything about the fighter meet and greet thing. Don't get me wrong I think Ali is a sleazy guy. Just don't see the rat snitch crap being real.

Ali is very hateable. Personality wise he had no redeeming value whatsoever.
That’s true for a huge chunk of the ufc buddeh. Colby, no redeeming qualities. Masvidal, no redeeming qualities. Conor, no redeeming qualities. Dana, no redeeming qualities. But there is a weird obsession with Ali.

That’s true for a huge chunk of the ufc buddeh. Colby, no redeeming qualities. Masvidal, no redeeming qualities. Conor, no redeeming qualities. Dana, no redeeming qualities. But there is a weird obsession with Ali.
index.php

Reactions: HHJ
Lmaoo. UAE is way more destructive than Kadyrov, that is a fact. Kadyrov is just a provincial thug in backwoods Russia with limited geopolitical reach. UAE on the other hand are causing havoc all over Africa and the Middle East, in Yemen alone they’re in large part responsible for tens of thousands of deaths. In Somalia and Libya they’re responsible for fueling insurgences and political instability. Abu Dhabi being a travel destination is not mutually exclusive to them being a geopolitical cancer in the world, which they are. It’s beyond hysterical how absolutely clueless you are about the world. Shut your pie hole and get off your high horse if you’re this ignorant.
I think you are confusing UAE with Saudi Arabia.

I think you are confusing UAE with Saudi Arabia.
Nope, they’re both heavily involved and close allies. Saudi is doing the actually bombing but UAE is helping fund and assisting in other ways. Saudi/UAE are essentially co conspirators from a geo-political perspectives, they also partnered for the boycott of Qatar a few years ago.

Nope, they’re both heavily involved and close allies. Saudi is doing the actually bombing but UAE is helping fund and assisting in other ways. Saudi/UAE are essentially co conspirators from a geo-political perspectives, they also partnered for the boycott of Qatar a few years ago.
Even if true, what exactly is your point? Kadyrov is a war criminal who is sending troops to Ukraine. But UAE and Saudi Arabia are doing stuff so then it's all okay?

Even if true, what exactly is your point? Kadyrov is a war criminal who is sending troops to Ukraine. But UAE and Saudi Arabia are doing stuff so then it's all okay?
UAE are far worse than Kadyrov. Kadyrov is small potatoes compared to them. But keep shoveling the bullshit narrative you’re being fed.

UAE are far worse than Kadyrov. Kadyrov is small potatoes compared to them. But keep shoveling the bullshit narrative you’re being fed.
But why do I have to pick one or the other? Why can't I dislike both?

Well,he doesn't fight,for one,so ppl are not as willing to tolerate him.

Quantity of hate, yes, quality of hate, no. The hate Ali gets is pretty vicious, you'd think he's Adolf Hitler.
So we can't dislike Ali because.........UAE is involved geopolitically with Saudi Arabia and helped bomb Yemen.

Back