Media Fans call for Ali Abdelzaiz to leave MMA after overrated WMMA fighter loses

How is he any different from Dana White? The UFC partners with Abu Dhabi, UAE is a dictatorship that has contributed to the devastation in Yemen and all sorts of awful things all over the world (they’re also playing an extremely harmful role in both Libya and Yemen). I can guarantee that Dana White is more “immoral” (i think you meant amoral) than Ali probably and most definitely has a much larger and more harmful footprint on society purely by virtue of being head of the UFC. The double standards here are incredible. You’re probably one of those folks who think Ali was one of the would be 9/11 hijacker’s lol.
lol @ playing whataboutism comparing a dictator chechen warlord in one of the most violent parts of the world, with a major middle east travel and commerce hub.

Dana is an evil shitbag too, but not for the UAE deal, though it certainly doesn't help.
You're now reaching into your ass an making up nonsense about 9/11?
You must be a pretty crap person too.

Last edited:
lol @ playing whataboutism comparing a dictator chechen warlord in one of the most violent parts of the world, with a major middle east travel and commerce hub.

Dana is an evil shitbag too, but not for the UAE deal, though it certainly doesn't help.
You're now reaching into your ass an making up nonsense about 9/11?
You must be a pretty crap person too.
Lmaoo. UAE is way more destructive than Kadyrov, that is a fact. Kadyrov is just a provincial thug in backwoods Russia with limited geopolitical reach. UAE on the other hand are causing havoc all over Africa and the Middle East, in Yemen alone they’re in large part responsible for tens of thousands of deaths. In Somalia and Libya they’re responsible for fueling insurgences and political instability. Abu Dhabi being a travel destination is not mutually exclusive to them being a geopolitical cancer in the world, which they are. It’s beyond hysterical how absolutely clueless you are about the world. Shut your pie hole and get off your high horse if you’re this ignorant.

Lmaoo. UAE is way more destructive than Kadyrov, that is a fact. They are causing havoc all over Africa and the Middle East, in Yemen alone they’re responsible for tens of thousands of deaths. In Somalia and Libya they’re responsible for fueling insurgences and political instability. Abu Dhabi being a travel destination is not mutually exclusive to them being a geopolitical cancer in the world, which they are. It’s beyond hysterical how absolutely clueless you are about the world. Shut your pie hole and get off your high horse if you’re this ignorant.
Jesus dude you must have a severe mental illness. Dana and the UAE suck; you're using them to say that Ali and Chechen warlords aren't worth chastizing?
Get help

But...but...but....

He just confirmed Cejudo/Aljo. He's the only guy to confirm it, and we have a massive thread on it here. No other websites have reported it.

He's the biggest tool in MMA.

From his wiki:
"Abdelaziz was recruited by the New York Police Department to work undercover within a Virginia-based arm of a group called Muslims of America. The NYPD shared Abdelaziz with the FBI, but the federal agency eventually began to suspect he was operating as a double agent, particularly after he was reportedly administered a polygraph examination."

Lol how does someone with a past like this end up as a successful MMA manager

Jesus dude you must have a severe mental illness. Dana and the UAE suck; you're using them to say that Ali and Chechen warlords aren't worth chastizing?
Get help
No, I’m saying this pointless obsession with Ali the mma community has isn’t commensurate with what he’s actually done. Just a deranged witch hunt masquerading as social consciousness. Save your ire for more important issues.

Reactions: TR1
No, I’m saying this pointless obsession with Ali isn’t commensurate with what he’s actually done. Just a deranged witch hunt masquerading as social consciousness.
It's not an obsession or a witch hunt lol.
It's facts and a discussion based upon his outlandish claims and position of power in MMA. He literally sent clients to Chechnya for a "birthday party" for the warlords son, this week.
You just don't like people discussing these things clearly based on some deep-rooted mental illness and politically extreme views that align with his and/or the people he helps.

Nothing you say will change the fact he continually parades his clients through Chechen territory to do propaganda appearances.

Last edited:
Lol how does someone with a past like this end up as a successful MMA manager
Probably because we enjoy watching a bottom of the barrel sport run almost exclusively by con artists and racketeers, despite the incredible efforts and sacrifices of the warriors that step into the cage for our entertainment.

No, I’m saying this pointless obsession with Ali the mma community has isn’t commensurate with what he’s actually done. Just a deranged witch hunt masquerading as social consciousness. Save your ire for more important issues.

He's such a great member to society

Police: Ali Abdelaziz punched Abe Kawa 'in his face with a closed fist' at PFL event in Las Vegas

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...ed-abe-kawa-pfl-event-las-vegas-police-report

Yes, it's a few years old. But managers attacking managers is scumbag behaviour.

He should leave MMA for being a twoface rat who betrayed American law enforcement and then also become a propagandist for a chechen warlord.
If there's a god I'd buy the PPV of his judgement.

He is a leach of a man.

here we go again!! If he was a criminal who was proven guilty he’d be in prison. Instead he’s a millionaire businessman. You little snowflakes love to hate success. I bet y’all hate Donny too

here we go again!! If he was a criminal who was proven guilty he’d be in prison. Instead he’s a millionaire businessman. You little snowflakes love to hate success. I bet y’all hate Donny too
By "here we go again", you mean another Sub 80 pt IQ political fringe goof (that's you lil slugger!) trying to use the logic that the only shitty corrupt people in the world are in prison and that's why we should applaud Ali for his long history of dirty behaviors?
I legitimately pity you.

So hating people for being undeniably awful turds who hurt society is hilarious?
Nobody is arguing that he is losing sleep over anything. That's actually the point: he is immoral at his very core and cares about nobody but himself and will do anything under the sun even if it means partnering with genocidal dictators, fucking his own fighters over to cut deals with UFC management, or selling out criminal investigations.
You hating at all is hilarious. Who gives a fuck? Yeah the world is an awful place with awful people. Ali is far from the worst and i don't know him personally. He seems very liked by fighters though. If he's not, who cares?

It's not an obsession or a witch hunt lol.
It's facts and a discussion based upon his outlandish claims and position of power in MMA. He literally sent clients to Chechnya for a "birthday party" for the warlords son, this week.
You just don't like people discussing these things clearly based on some deep-rooted mental illness and politically extreme views that align with his and/or the people he helps.

Nothing you say will change the fact he continually parades his clients through Chechen territory to do propaganda appearances.

Remember this?

https://themmacommunity.com/threads...el-aziz-for-hosting-brian-ortega-in-nj.52008/

Edit: damn I see the vid doesn't work anymore.

Back