Fan of Stephen Thompson? Check out...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
You should check out the original Stephen Thompson, a kickboxer who uses slick spinning,flying type hook kicks. He lighted up the world with his style in kickboxing and he beat Takeshi in a big upset in Japan:

Short highlights:

Still got it:

Master Dordar is great! I wish I was him! He has such a great style as well as technique and he is an amazing businessman and a great role model to all upcoming martial artist. In fact, Stephen Thompson has many of those great qualities that has made Master Farid a legend.

He has also produced many great fighters from North Vancouver. I wish he was still teaching at his gym. God knows I would return in a heart beat at the chance of training with Master Dordar!

alg-stephen-thompson-jpg.jpg

i once searched for stephen thompson in google image

alg-stephen-thompson-jpg.jpg

i once searched for stephen thompson in google image
I truly appreciate any great kickboxer
Fuck ur weak ass jokes.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This is going to be a great thread we need some Ernesto and some Badr gifs with a nice finish of some Buakaw muay Thai vids and maybe a side of mieshas ass

This is going to be a great thread we need some Ernesto and some Badr gifs with a nice finish of some Buakaw muay Thai vids and maybe a side of mieshas ass
its not a joke thats the first result when you look up his name in google image idgit

Thanks for the support buddy!

Here is a video of Master Dordar displaying his spinning flying hook kicks + other star striking moves!

Looked it up completely true lol

Still a weak post for a purple belt

Here Master Farid talks about the spinning hook kick:

Serkan Yilmaz
Sorry about the potato quality...music makes up for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back