Famous Psychologist gives post election analysis on Trump:

This is not psychoanalysis. It’s some poor, bitter woman trying unethically to weaponize mental illness for vengeance and to satisfy her own desire for status.

Remember when Dr Drew refused to diagnose Trump with Malignant narcissism on CNN because he didn't meet the criteria?

"Psychologists" like this women literally change the rules to fit their diagnoses, deny men certain diagnoses if they've been harassed etc.

She's a sleeper feminist.

"I’ve always known how cruel he can be. Shortly after the 2016 election, when I’d see him being particularly cruel, I would think about how he treated my father [Fred Trump Jr, Donald’s older brother, who died of alcoholism at 43]. He took away our family health insurance after his father, my grandfather, died – this was when my nephew needed round-the-clock nursing care, which we then couldn’t afford. That is the kind of man he is."

Wow. And people idolize this guy.

"I’ve always known how cruel he can be. Shortly after the 2016 election, when I’d see him being particularly cruel, I would think about how he treated my father [Fred Trump Jr, Donald’s older brother, who died of alcoholism at 43]. He took away our family health insurance after his father, my grandfather, died – this was when my nephew needed round-the-clock nursing care, which we then couldn’t afford. That is the kind of man he is."

Wow. And people idolize this guy.
Nobody should idolize Trump the man. Nobody should rebuke America First message.

This is not psychoanalysis. It’s some poor, bitter woman trying unethically to weaponize mental illness for vengeance and to satisfy her own desire for status.

Like, the dummies will consider it interesting and factual

Nobody should idolize Trump the man. Nobody should rebuke America First message.
Nobody should be so staggeringly fucking gullible and blind that they thought it was America First and not Donald Trump First.

The guy cares about absolutely nothing but himself - ironically a large part of what made him the world's number one clown and one of the most ridiculed and least respected world leaders in history.

Last edited:
The trump cult is still delusional.

Found the book 3 month ago, wasn't expecting to find something real in it, but after reading it actually it makes lot's of sense.
I really recognized trump in it, and even more with his attitude these last days

Nobody should be so staggeringly fucking gullible and blind that they thought it was America First and not Donald Trump First.
Yawn everybody I know that voted for Trump was about that message more than the guy himself. Try again.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

There it is! Let the revision of history begin!!
Oh yeah.. Besides the independents that voted for Obama, liberalish NY rich media types are who Rs really admire.

It was America first.
Recognizing being sold out to China

America willingly being ripped off because politicians gained favor that way

Energy independence

Sorry it’s ACTUALLY time to do something about the border, like we were supposed to.

Get rid of the horrid mandate designed for insurance to rip off the struggling middle class

Put America’s interests ahead of globalist OC language designed to destroy nationalism

Stand up to institutions that use propaganda to push globalism and backwards think, like now the media in general.

It was an Independent message that everybody should have got behind. We lose.....

Yawn everybody I know that voted for Trump was about that message more than the guy himself. Try again.

You and people like you are such fucking marks. Donald Trump played you. He never cared about you, your MAGA brothers or the country itself. Only about himself and his shitbag family (and even that is debatable frankly).

America first?!? Fucking LOL

You and people like you are such fucking marks. Donald Trump played you. He never cared about you, your MAGA brothers or the country itself. Only about himself and his shitbag family (and even that is debatable frankly).

America first?!? Fucking LOL
The movement behind him was because of that message, yes.

You’re the mark bro.

Back