Famous Psychologist gives post election analysis on Trump:

It’s too bad that when people like Ms. Trump and that Yale psychiatrist very openly do this stuff that the worst that happens is some people write an article about it or the APA reiterates that this is unethical.

It’s still wild to me that she diagnosed Trump with a learning disability. That’s kind of sad if true.

Love the thread title.
Why? This is not psychoanalysis, and she's not really famous. In fact, she was completely unknown until she let someone ghostwrite a book for her to cash in on her uncle's name and get revenge for being written out of her grandfather's will. It's all really quite boring.

What is interesting though is that she doesn't appear to be a licensed psychologist. There are no listings for her name in NY's database, current or expired. She graduated from some low ranked private school, which I'm sure cost quite a bit of money, and then a couple years later went back to school to become a life coach. Now she runs a life coach business. Wonder what happened with the psychology stuff.

Why? This is not psychoanalysis, and she's not really famous. In fact, she was completely unknown until she let someone ghostwrite a book for her to cash in on her uncle's name and get revenge for being written out of her grandfather's will. It's all really quite boring.

What is interesting though is that she doesn't appear to be a licensed psychologist. There are no listings for her name in NY's database, current or expired. She graduated from some low ranked private school, which I'm sure cost quite a bit of money, and then a couple years later went back to school to become a life coach. Now she runs a life coach business. Wonder what happened with the psychology stuff.
lol, very stick-up-the-ass response there. And it's precisely why I like the thread title. Take a moment, you'll get it.

Good read, good stuff. Love the thread title.

You think he's going to try to have Biden arrested or something equally retarded? I think so, and everybody will laugh at him, and he will cry.
They set up the voter Fraud Hotline and it’s getting overwhelmed with non stop prank calls.

They had the press conference at the Four Seasons Total Lawncare parking lot.

And now his campaign is sending out emails begging supporters to donate to the billionaires legal fees and campaign debt...

I don’t think they can get any more retarded at this point..

I missed the part where a psychologist gave a professional opinion.
This is Mary Trump, Trump's niece, she has a degree in English.

Her bitterness is the kind you see in people who have been damaged by a toxic narcissist.
I feel (somewhat) sorry for her but, Fred Trumps scions are a trashy family, I'll bet she's no exception.

Sounds like a con artist. Must run in the family.

Think about this for a moment.

Trump is famous for false hope. He did it with COVID, assuring the country that it was nothing and would go away by Summer all the while knowing fully how contagious and deadly the virus would turn out. Even after his recordings were made public providing a glimpse at this false hope commander in chief, his devout followers continued to believe his lies. Now he is trying to give false hope to his base once again in the idea that the election was fraudulent and that there are millions of votes that will be overturned. His sycophants are going into overdrive trying to help push this false reality in order to continue profiting off this administration. Here we are once again, his base wants this to be true so badly they are willing to ignore reality. What will it take for his base to wake up and walk away from Don the Con? We've been trying to help most of you who haven't been banned piece together who this man is and yet time and time again, you guys fall back into this chamber of lies.

Back