Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
from a professional standpoint; it’s innocent until proven guilty. imagine john says he wants nothing more to do with connor then he’s proved innocent, would tarnish johns career 100%. think he’s waiting just like the rest of us....
And there is ridiculous amounts of money involved here.I would say the Pr people are working serious overtime here and keeping everyone in check

I was wondering about the Kavanagh situ too. It could also be the case that trying to distance himself from McGregor proved a dangerous move in and of itself. Who knows though.

The rape happened on Monday Dec. 10, 2018 between midnight and 2am. A couple hours later Kavanagh was distancing himself from Conor saying: "Well, he would certainly have to convince me to go again"

[SOURCE (amoung many): https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/12...e-convinced-to-work-with-conor-mcgregor-again]

Then there's all the other rumors. Things like Conor hitting on Kavanagh's GF. Conor's other infidelities (and baby mommas), run-ins with the law, drug use, etc. Hell, these 2 were closer than most coach-fighters are, so Kavanagh is VERY aware of Conor's slide from hungry, hardworking, fighter to the partying, drinking/drugging, starting shit, breaking the law, hooligan with money, he's become.

If John didn't stand to make a shit ton of money off of Conor fights (I question if there will be any in the future) I doubt he would've put up with his antics this long. But beyond Conor, Kavanagh doesn't exactly have a treasure trove of big name fighters. So in the short run he's not going to piss on his winning lottery ticket.

The rape happened on Monday Dec. 10, 2018 between midnight and 2am. A couple hours later Kavanagh was distancing himself from Conor saying: "Well, he would certainly have to convince me to go again"

[SOURCE (amoung many): https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/12...e-convinced-to-work-with-conor-mcgregor-again]

Then there's all the other rumors. Things like Conor hitting on Kavanagh's GF. Conor's other infidelities (and baby mommas), run-ins with the law, drug use, etc. Hell, these 2 were closer than most coach-fighters are, so Kavanagh is VERY aware of Conor's slide from hungry, hardworking, fighter to the partying, drinking/drugging, starting shit, breaking the law, hooligan with money, he's become.

If John didn't stand to make a shit ton of money off of Conor fights (I question if there will be any in the future) I doubt he would've put up with his antics this long. But beyond Conor, Kavanagh doesn't exactly have a treasure trove of big name fighters. So in the short run he's not going to piss on his winning lottery ticket.
Again this has a lot to do with money at the end of the day.What sickening me is the Irish press saying about Irish sports star file sent to DPP and then printing a story about how loved up Dee and Conor are and how Conor is building houses for the homeless.Its like they are out to nail him one minute and then they are licking his Arse?

Again this has a lot to do with money at the end of the day.What sickening me is the Irish press saying about Irish sports star file sent to DPP and then printing a story about how loved up Dee and Conor are and how Conor is building houses for the homeless.Its like they are out to nail him one minute and then they are licking his Arse?
True BUT conor has a daughter he won't support, everybody knows its his, he literally treats dee like ish
John looks at that & still chooses to continue to root for him
Like own up & take care of your kid

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2018...ohn-kavanagh-unsure-about-training-next-fight

"“He has a wife and two kids now, and I don’t want him taking more hits than he needs to,” Kavanagh said. “Khabib hit him with a punch in that fight that he has never been hit with in his career. And even Superman slows down at some stage.”"

Does Kavanagh know something we don't? Is McGregor showing signs of CTE or some other issue? Is his drug addiction even worse than what we can see from the videos?

Edit: He's now trying to find his next prodigy :) McGregor is done. https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...tm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-latest-news

Last edited:
Lol dee is not his wife...funny how people call her that
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2018...ohn-kavanagh-unsure-about-training-next-fight

"“He has a wife and two kids now, and I don’t want him taking more hits than he needs to,” Kavanagh said. “Khabib hit him with a punch in that fight that he has never been hit with in his career. And even Superman slows down at some stage.”"

Does Kavanagh know something we don't? Is McGregor showing signs of CTE or some other issue? Is his drug addiction even worse than what we can see from the videos?

Edit: He's now trying to find his next prodigy :) McGregor is done. https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...tm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-latest-news

the sad thing is now dana will be a cheap fukk saying he cant give fighters millions cause look wat it did t conor.. lol when conor is the same guy he always has been he just now has the funds t do things

So it’s obvious that he did it, but what are the chances he gets convicted once charged??

So it’s obvious that he did it, but what are the chances he gets convicted once charged??
If the DPP charges him, their conviction rate is really high (>80%). Conor's best hope is that they decidenot to charge him, but according to Garcia it seems like they will (because they have a lot of evidence). Imo he'll be charged in the next few months. If we get to January with no charges then I'll start to think they've decided not to charge him. Time will tell.

Actually I'm a huge Conor fan and I'm leaning towards it being true. It's not far-fetched at all. Conor has been hanging around with nothing but filth, has a huge coke habit, cheats on Dee and has become completely volatile and out of control for the past few years.

The likelihood of it being true exceeds it being false imho. Ireland is a small place and talk travels fast there.

Literally ANYONE could have written this. ANYONE. What is it exactly that makes you lean?..

Apart from what you're reading as rumour and punditry .... And even then. I know people that have done worse than him in the last TWO FUCKING WEEKS.

Ok... Barring the Dolly. One of my (MARRIED) salesman, in the last two weeks has.

Had a mobile phone fight in a bar with two others and destroyed several phones, 3 glass tables and a mirror...... May have defecated himself in the police station. Trust me... there were people less pussy than Chiesa in that bar at that time.

Actually missed work because he was so late he decided to try to pretend he thought it was Saturday

Stole money from petty cash and forgot to replace it (I actually believe this one)

Left 6 empty beer cans in his office draw

The list, I promise you, goes on. No one's accusing him of being "lost" or "off the deep end"..... Granted, he's not living hi BEST life..... But it's tough out there. Some people just really like bag. It doesn't make them rapists..... Just saying .. what have we got here, a fucking bible class judging how grown men spend their money...?

Gethtefuckouttahere. Grow up...

He taps early
Has a garbage ground game
HILARIOUS tattoos
Is next only to Trump in his Twitter stalking

Time and accuracy.

Be grateful. . . He's given you PLENTY to work with ... no need at all to make stuff up.

Literally ANYONE could have written this. ANYONE. What is it exactly that makes you lean?..

Apart from what you're reading as rumour and punditry .... And even then. I know people that have done worse than him in the last TWO FUCKING WEEKS.

Ok... Barring the Dolly. One of my (MARRIED) salesman, in the last two weeks has.

Had a mobile phone fight in a bar with two others and destroyed several phones, 3 glass tables and a mirror...... May have defecated himself in the police station. Trust me... there were people less pussy than Chiesa in that bar at that time.

Actually missed work because he was so late he decided to try to pretend he thought it was Saturday

Stole money from petty cash and forgot to replace it (I actually believe this one)

Left 6 empty beer cans in his office draw

The list, I promise you, goes on. No one's accusing him of being "lost" or "off the deep end"..... Granted, he's not living hi BEST life..... But it's tough out there. Some people just really like bag. It doesn't make them rapists..... Just saying .. what have we got here, a fucking bible class judging how grown men spend their money...?

Gethtefuckouttahere. Grow up...

He taps early
Has a garbage ground game
HILARIOUS tattoos
Is next only to Trump in his Twitter stalking

Time and accuracy.

Be grateful. . . He's given you PLENTY to work with ... no need at all to make stuff up.
would if it's all true. of course the post is anecdotal but I bet theres gotta be some truths in there at least.

would if it's all true. of course the post is anecdotal but I bet theres gotta be some truths in there at least.

Of course, IF it's true.... But as Marlon Brando once said, IF is the middle word in life.

Why does there have to be truth in there?.. What reason have you to believe this? Who is this person?

And. Why is this massive secret only available in THIS anecdote?.. C',mon

Of course, IF it's true.... But as Marlon Brando once said, IF is the middle word in life.

Why does there have to be truth in there?.. What reason have you to believe this? Who is this person?

Person? Anecdote?

Lol WHAT are you talking about

I donno. because why make it all up?

I mean we can't know for sure but Mcgregor is an odd duck. I already assumed he does a lot of coke. and he was arrested for sex assault that ones a fact. so who knows what else is true. it's not an unbelievable story.

Person? Anecdote?

LOL.. It's written in pretty simple English mate...

But, you know. I'll try.

I talk about person who write this.

anecdote = "A kind of story"

Sorry

Person? Anecdote?

I don't understand this post. are you from this planet? ...yes the words person and anecdote are human words from english.

I donno. because why make it all up?

I mean we can't know for sure but Mcgregor is an odd duck. I already assumed he does a lot of coke. and he was arrested for sex assault that ones a fact. so who knows what else is true. it's not an unbelievable story.

It's not unbelievable in the sense that these things DO happen. But I've seen this exact word for word account in several places. There is an account of this as well from the guy that is responsible for the Loose Change movie.... So the "story" itself does have some momentum. But really. That's it. When one says, "there's no smoke without fire"...

we're looking at very little smoke in my opinion

I don't understand this post. are you from this planet? ...yes the words person and anecdote are human words from english.

The basis for people's conviction that McGregor is guilty isn't being based off an anecdote or one person. It's based off a wide swathe of journalism and (if any is needed) a hell of a lot of very visible evidence that he is out of control and felt, at least for a very long period, that he was above the law.

Papers like the Irish Independent aren't gung-ho pundits who will chance their arm making up false claims about a highly serious and delicate case.

It's really frustrating to see people barging in to this thread with reactionary comments like "This again? C'mon guys", given the amount of damning information that's at hand if people only would bother their fucking arses having a proper look instead of running to the defense of somebody who's made a habit of tarnishing their own name over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back