Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
but can anyone answer the real question on everyones mind... How's Noah?

X5vzpjs.jpg

staedvb.jpg

200.gif

Actually I'm a huge Conor fan and I'm leaning towards it being true. It's not far-fetched at all. Conor has been hanging around with nothing but filth, has a huge coke habit, cheats on Dee and has become completely volatile and out of control for the past few years.

The likelihood of it being true exceeds it being false imho. Ireland is a small place and talk travels fast there.

You really have to have to lowest opinion of a person in the world to suspect them of something as heinous as the story is here.

I don't like Conor but even I wouldn't believe that he could do something like this.

The coke thing is possible, he’s been highly erratic

Why doesn’t he test positive though?

Conor on the way up was impossible not to like: charismatic, out of his mind, fireworks. That said, the guy is ratchet as can be. I think the American audience misses this because he's Irish. I have no comment on the allegations until more comes out, except to say if it's true I hope he faces justice.
Conor was always that person. He has an extreme personality. But he managed to be able to channel his energy into something productive (MMA) when he lost focus on MMA that's when he started going on the wrong path.

The Floyd fight was the biggest mistake of Conor's career imo. Money is truly the root of all evil.

This thread will certainly separate the reasonable Conor fans from the bottom feeding garbage ones.

Last edited:
And the thread gets moved to wasteland.Why in the fuck the prefix ''rumored'' is even there if we are not gonna make a thread about something rumored?

Not at all believable
Ofcourse many people would suck up to these stories since Conir is hated by many but im not one of them.
I let logic dictate my thoughts so therefore considering the sources in this case, moat likely not true

I have studied Conor closely the last few years. This is absolutely believable.

The dude is a wannabe El Chapo for ducks sake. He's twitching during press conferences because the coke. Wake the fuck up you morons

Everyone should reserve judgment until a reliable come forward with legitimate evidence.

Fuck it though thread bout to do numbers. If it is true we get to see how deep Big DW’s pockets really are.
upload_2019-1-21_18-30-4.jpeg

If true, I'm gonna miss him. Instead of tapping, he'll be getting his ass tapped in prison.

You really have to have to lowest opinion of a person in the world to suspect them of something as heinous as the story is here.

I don't like Conor but even I wouldn't believe that he could do something like this.
How is it not believable when you see the way he's been acting and who he's been hanging around with? What part of this story seems not believable? And who else could it be besides Conor? The guy who raped her is thought be an internationally known Irish sports star? The girl was afraid to go to the police because who the guy is connected to? Conor is connected to the cartel..

Also given the police reports.. its a fact that she was beaten and raped.. so you cant say she's making it up.

All signs point to Conor. I wish it wasnt true but I think it is. We'll just have to wait and see for the confirmation.

The coke thing is possible, he’s been highly erratic

Why doesn’t he test positive though?

They only test for cocaine in competition.

Also, picogram picogram picogram. Picogram? Picogram.

Everyone should reserve judgment until a reliable come forward with legitimate evidence.

Fuck it though thread bout to do numbers. If it is true we get to see how deep Big DW’s pockets really are.
View attachment 509531
Dana is a really low human being but even Dana isnt as low to defend Conor if he gets charged with rape. He'll throw him to the dogs. The UFC doesn't need him as much as they did given the fact that his stock has taken a big hit as of late.

And the thread gets moved to wasteland.Why in the fuck the prefix ''rumored'' is even there if we are not gonna make a thread about something rumored?
Especially something as serious as this. The biggest star of our sport could have potentially committed an incredibly heinous and disgusting crime. This deserves to be talked about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back