Famous actors in little known roles....

Tusk : Johnny Depp
The kid from six sense (Haley Joel Osment) is also in Tusk.

MV5BZGU3ZTlkODUtNjQ1YS00ZDgzLWI0MjAtOTk0MTdlMzMxY2YzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

I noticed Frances McDormand in a season 1 episode of Hunter. She looked more like this in 84.
frances-mississippi.jpg

I found the full serious of Hunter on DVD at a thrift store for $3.

Great purchase, used to annoy my wife by walking around "singing" the theme song.

John Favreau in Seinfeld
d3b9ab33fd4f3b0ceb02e96c91014290.png

Peter Dinklage as the wake up guy in Seinfeld

This one is probably pretty well known now.

John Ratzenberger in the Empire Strikes Back

JRI695436.jpg

Leon.

one of my fav movies.

Yes. With that French actor (french accent anyways). I know him from Couples Retreat, as the hilarious goofy guy.. "VOILA...LOOK AT IT...LOOK AT ALL OF IT"

hqdefault.jpg

A trip to see him play a serious roll. He was good.

I wouldn't be surprised if hypocrite metooer Milano went on the casting couch as a little kid for pedo Hollywood.

Really underrated Gary Oldman flick was The Firm (Not that flick with the Cruiser, but a short British TV movie about football hooligans)

Whole thing is on youtube

I get a chuckle every time you refer to him as The Cruiser.

My contribution is Bruce Willis as an uncredited courtroom audience member in The Verdict.
Bruce-Willis-the-verdict.jpg

Famous actors then names Alyssa Milano

Might be a generational thing but she's pretty famous IMO. Yeah she didn't do anything big with films (aside from Commando with big Schwarzenegger) but she was as popular as they come from the 80s to mid 2000's with tv series (Who's the Boss, Melrose Place and Charmed). She guest starred in a bunch of others but she's one of the most famous actress of my era.

Famous actors then names Alyssa Milano
hey, you, watch your mouff !! Prime Alyssa was hot AF !!

anyway, with that outta the way, im gonna say i was very surprised to find out who plays Les Grossman in Tropic Thunder.

Mark Dacascos, the antagonist from John Wick 3 played Jimmy Lee in the 1994 Double Dragon movie.

tumblr_m0cmus5lII1qlupym.png

The first one that comes to mind is Gincarlo Esposito in Trading Places.

He's taken a while to become a household name and I still think he doesn't get the credit he deserves, but he's come a really long way.

I just rewatched The Usual Suspects and forgot he was in that as well. His role as Gustavo overshadows everything.

That was then, this is now.
Emelio Estevez, Morgan Freeman had like a 5 minute role.
MV5BMTcyODY4NzE3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzEwOTgwMw@@._V1_SX1442_CR0,0,1442,999_AL_.jpg

Back